"Remember to call me fat and sexy in the comments! no, my ass! my ass is fat and sexy"S.S. Isa

Pippakistan's Psych Ward

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Don't you all find it funny how Pippa talk always devolves into finances and forex if I'm not meat posting? :smugpipi:

Topo Chico

Don't you all find it funny how Pippa talk always devolves into finances and forex if I'm not meat posting? :smugpipi:
So it's a choice?

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
So it's a choice?
1711865301219.png

RedRage

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

So after thinking about this again this morning I have remembered something. And trust me, I have a point here, this isn't just unrelated sperging, let me get to it.

As I said last night, this entire segment is the most personal, raw and candid he's ever gotten about how absolutely fucked his medical shit is, fueled by making fun of Mersh who was wishing death upon him and claiming his illnesses are fake. He talks about how retards like Ralph are actually doxing and harassing his cancer doctors, he shows his test results/papers and the stent in his heart, he gives an entire five minute scrolling list of all the tests that doctors have tried on him to figure out what the fuck's wrong with him, he mentions having had signs of another heart attack a couple weeks ago, he shows a full list of things the doctors have attempted to diagnose him with, he talks about how his ribs and spine are literally collapsing and he is in unimaginable, unexplainable pain and misery across his entire body, how his hands are fucked because of arthritis and he can't really see or hear properly anymore alongside being wheelchairbound, he shares a huge picture of all the heavy-duty medications he's been given, and mentions how his doctors are trying to get him into the Undiagnosed Disease Network.

He also talks about how, when he went to a pain clinic, he was given a sheet that asked what his goals are for being there, and the answer he wrote down for them was that he doesn't want to die screaming.

After this, he says that the reason he still streams at all is because he's married and has a responsibility to his wife to make sure all of their shit is in order without any weights over her shoulder when he finally does pass and she's alone, giving a personal anecdote about taking care of his dying mother and how when she passed there was a lot of stress involved in managing the estate and so he wants to do everything in his power to make sure everything is set up right for Jade to not have to worry about it. He still streams, even while in constant agonizing incomprehensible pain, specifically to shill his hats in order to make a bunch of money for Jade to make sure she's taken care of and doesn't have to deal with bureaucratic nightmares or extra stress when he dies.

He then talks about how his dream for his life was simple; he just wanted a normal suburban house, a couple of pets, a wife and some kids, and how he was very close to achieving this - he loves his wife and they were going to have kids, but then all of this insane medical shit happened and he decided having children in his chronic state is completely irresponsible because the doctors don't know what the fuck is wrong with him and A.) he wouldn't want to die on a kid when they're 5, B.) he doesn't want to risk any progeny of his also having whatever the fuck is wrong with him later in life.

And the entire time he was talking about all of this, he was still laughing and taking his regular humorous jabs at Mersh for being a clown.

You know what all of this reminded me of?

1711904686947.png

Now I don't mean to be too rude or imply anything here, but usually the type of people who wish death upon the man are turbospergs like Ethan Ralph and Mersh, and something something it says a lot about their character something something. Read into this whatever you'd like, I just wanted to draw the comparison because it's kinda funny.

:SelenHAHAhere:

PassiveUnaggressive

Early Adopter

DogBone

So after thinking about this again this morning I have remembered something. And trust me, I have a point here, this isn't just unrelated sperging, let me get to it.

As I said last night, this entire segment is the most personal, raw and candid he's ever gotten about how absolutely fucked his medical shit is, fueled by making fun of Mersh who was wishing death upon him and claiming his illnesses are fake. He talks about how retards like Ralph are actually doxing and harassing his cancer doctors, he shows his test results/papers and the stent in his heart, he gives an entire five minute scrolling list of all the tests that doctors have tried on him to figure out what the fuck's wrong with him, he mentions having had signs of another heart attack a couple weeks ago, he shows a full list of things the doctors have attempted to diagnose him with, he talks about how his ribs and spine are literally collapsing and he is in unimaginable, unexplainable pain and misery across his entire body, how his hands are fucked because of arthritis and he can't really see or hear properly anymore alongside being wheelchairbound, he shares a huge picture of all the heavy-duty medications he's been given, and mentions how his doctors are trying to get him into the Undiagnosed Disease Network.

He also talks about how, when he went to a pain clinic, he was given a sheet that asked what his goals are for being there, and the answer he wrote down for them was that he doesn't want to die screaming.

After this, he says that the reason he still streams at all is because he's married and has a responsibility to his wife to make sure all of their shit is in order without any weights over her shoulder when he finally does pass and she's alone, giving a personal anecdote about taking care of his dying mother and how when she passed there was a lot of stress involved in managing the estate and so he wants to do everything in his power to make sure everything is set up right for Jade to not have to worry about it. He still streams, even while in constant agonizing incomprehensible pain, specifically to shill his hats in order to make a bunch of money for Jade to make sure she's taken care of and doesn't have to deal with bureaucratic nightmares or extra stress when he dies.

He then talks about how his dream for his life was simple; he just wanted a normal suburban house, a couple of pets, a wife and some kids, and how he was very close to achieving this - he loves his wife and they were going to have kids, but then all of this insane medical shit happened and he decided having children in his chronic state is completely irresponsible because the doctors don't know what the fuck is wrong with him and A.) he wouldn't want to die on a kid when they're 5, B.) he doesn't want to risk any progeny of his also having whatever the fuck is wrong with him later in life.

And the entire time he was talking about all of this, he was still laughing and taking his regular humorous jabs at Mersh for being a clown.

View attachment 67244
Now I don't mean to be too rude or imply anything here, but usually the type of people who wish death upon the man are turbospergs like Ethan Ralph and Mersh, and something something it says a lot about their character something something. Read into this whatever you'd like, I just wanted to draw the comparison because it's kinda funny.

I've never been super into Metokur, but this really hits hard emotionally. He's going through a tremendous amount of suffering, and the most important thing to him is ensuring that his death isn't too hard on his wife.

I really hope there'll be a miracle because I think he'd deserve it.

Al-Sandulishun

Annoyance

View attachment 67244

brave_W2THOny2dL.png

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

formerly pipkin (Parody)

View attachment 67244

>suburban house
Maybe JL7ten does have the right idea. 🤔

On anther note.
View attachment 67249
It's about a community member maaaan!
smugpippi11.png

RedRage

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Never thought I'd see the day we had a phasefriend op war like pcg.
We haven't even gone through multiple site admins yet.

Eat em and breed em

I need help

Thought this was a borat sticker before I opened it

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
what did pippa do to have my youtube page fill up with asmongold clips?

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
I think the algorithm is telling you that you want to have sex with him.
Who's in your recommendations right now then?

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER

Stunned But Dumb

I know exactly how this can sound like a winning reply just before you hit post, but believe me my merchant friend it is not

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom