"Ngl... NGL? Nasa... Good job Life!!!"Utatane Nasa

Pippakistan's Psych Ward

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eat em and breed em

I need help
In all honesty hope the house thing works out for her.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
>MissFushi raid

This is one of the dumb bitches who jumped on the Chuggaaconroy cancellation campaign a few weeks ago. No thanks.

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum
>MissFushi raid

This is one of the dumb bitches who jumped on the Chuggaaconroy cancellation campaign a few weeks ago. No thanks.

Oh? Details?

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

kingcaid

Holy 5head...

Makes me think of the jew aliens from deep space 9. At least the gremlin part of her twitter handle fits.

Hff201

Early Adopter
Oh? Details?

Archive

tl;dr
>Chugga gets called out by an mtf he was allegedly pushing fetish talk onto
>the supporting screenshots actually show them willingly encouraging it but the callout gets traction anyway
>Chugga's former friend Masae makes vague comments about him making her "uncomfortable" with no evidence
>MissFushi (and others like Antdude) jump in and YAS QUEEN SLAY Masae's tweets

Since then more stuff's came out (including some chatlogs from 2010 when he was 19 making edgy "I rape you lmao"-tier comments to a 15-year-old, which were weird but also a product of their time rather than him actually being predatory), though Fushi's role in throwing fuel onto an obviously bullshit callout campaign at the time left an incredibly poor taste in my mouth.

Atlas

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Why can't streamers just be wholesome and purge the troon menace?

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
Why does this woman sound like an AI program?

Security

Archive

tl;dr
>the supporting screenshots actually show them willingly encouraging it but the callout gets traction anyway
>Chugga's former friend Masae makes vague comments about him making her "uncomfortable" with no evidence

Since then more stuff's came out (including some chatlogs from 2010 when he was 19 making edgy "I rape you lmao"-tier comments to a 15-year-old, which were weird but also a product of their time rather than him actually being predatory), though Fushi's role in throwing fuel onto an obviously bullshit callout campaign at the time left an incredibly poor taste in my mouth.

I have no idea who any of these faցցots are, but if some troon is claiming shit, 99.99% of the time it's completely made up (like their dysphoria) and they're just doing a power play.

And from all the shit I've seen, people ganging up for clout is the more likely scenario than some guy who was some how a sex pest for over a decade but everyone decided to hang around him until all the sudden one day everyone claiming he was terrible all along.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Since then more stuff's came out (including some chatlogs from 2010 when he was 19 making edgy "I rape you lmao"-tier comments to a 15-year-old, which were weird but also a product of their time rather than him actually being predatory)
It has to be admitted that Chugga's lines about his 'pedocrush' or whatever to that girl are some of the worst optics poison on the entire fucking planet, though.

Atlas

Archive

tl;dr

I don't know or care who that is so I'm just going to enjoy the cute elf girl

Hff201

Early Adopter
I have no idea who any of these faցցots are, but if some troon is claiming shit, 99.99% of the time it's completely made up (like their dysphoria) and they're just doing a power play.

And from all the shit I've seen, people ganging up for clout is the more likely scenario than some guy who was some how a sex pest for over a decade but everyone decided to hang around him until all the sudden one day everyone claiming he was terrible all along.
Chugga was by far the most well-liked out of that community and I guess he just outlived his usefulness for the people orbiting him. His biggest problem is that he's autistic (as in, actually autistic and can't read social situations well, rather than le quirky twitter bio trait) so it's painfully easy to spin him being awkward around other people as something worse.

It has to be admitted that Chugga's lines about his 'pedocrush' or whatever to that girl are some of the worst optics poison on the entire fucking planet, though.
I don't disagree, though I distinctly remember shit like that being common back then on vidya forums (along with pedobear memes etc.) so I'd say it takes a radically different context to the modern day "hey kid, want to join my body-positive Discord?" grooming from actual paedophiles.

Security

Chugga was by far the most well-liked out of that community and I guess he just outlived his usefulness for the people orbiting him. His biggest problem is that he's autistic (as in, actually autistic and can't read social situations well, rather than le quirky twitter bio trait) so it's painfully easy to spin him being awkward around other people as something worse.

Sounds a lot like Mike Z and the Skullgirls saga.

Eureka

PIPVLAD.png

Thought I make a very unfunny image
PippaPutinCollab.png

Last edited:

Hff201

Early Adopter

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom