"You were built in a shitty factory, I was built IN ELYSIUM!!!"Regis Altare

Pippakistan's Psych Ward

Status
Not open for further replies.

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
Yeah, that was pretty impressive. Girl had around 2k CCV.

She is very chill, pretty cute and a bit of an airhead sometimes.

Impressive how out of all of the FlaVR talents she seems to be the most consistent one. She also managed to do a small Christmas concert that in my opinion turned out to be better than PAMs. PAM had a ton of guests but it felt more like a glorified Karaoke with backing vocals from everyone else and she is the highlight of the show whereas Nyana had her spotlight but she backed the fuck out and let each member also do their thing.

She also hit 10k subs recently on Youtube which is pretty impressive for an indie in 1 year. I feel like there are some smaller corpos that struggle to hit 10k even after a few years.
She hit 11k after this stream. She was thanking all the new subs along with members and dono's before someone mentioned she'd hit 11k and realized there was ~800 new subs.

She's collabs a lot and promotes herself pretty aggressively without coming off as obnoxious. In addition to the concert she also submitted herself to Filian's show were she reviews smaller vtubers and commisioned an animation from H and Mr. H. Instead of just paying for ads on youtube and hoping they find the right audience commissioning something from someone well known in the vtuber fandom seems like a much smarter way to promote yourself as small indie.

kingcaid

tectalharp

What does it mean?
She's fucking sad...obviously but being serious I do wonder why she started posting again suddenly (and removed the indefinite hiatus from her bio I think i read) wonder if she plans to stream on the account again for whatever reason I could be wrong but looking into it It seems she continued streaming some on her Yuni account (as late as july 2022) after joining phase connect for some reason...I'm also a dumbass who's completely new to this shit so...probably talking out of my ass

JMForte

(and removed the indefinite hiatus from her bio I think i read)
She removed that a long while ago. She also sometimes uses that account to make cute or random posts. People just look into it way too much.

tectalharp

She removed that a long while ago. She also sometimes uses that account to make cute or random posts. People just look into it way too much.
My bad I found this site like a week ago (didn't even even know about her yuni account till last night) so mostly went off of what I could skim through the forms here either way little weird to me that she suddenly starts posting images using her model yeah it's probably nothing but never truly know I guess

formerly pipkin (Parody)

Nothing and I find it weird that people think it means anything outside of her making cute posts.
Then why is she crying?

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter

Furious George

Low & Lazy

JMForte

lvl8

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
speaking from experience?
I've never had bad opsec. I've never accidently shown compromising info on stream. I've never been caught playing lewd games while live by my grandfather. I've never had a tantrum on stream over a friend whose more popular than I am. I'm NOTHING like Pippa, I am not a girl failure so STOP COMPARING ME TO HER!

RedRage

I've never had bad opsec. I've never accidently shown compromising info on stream. I've never been caught playing lewd games while live by my grandfather. I've never had a tantrum on stream over a friend whose more popular than I am. I'm NOTHING like Pippa, I am not a girl failure so STOP COMPARING ME TO HER!
Well now you're just acting like a woman. :smugpipi:

Awoogers

hey guys i finally one guyed a chuuba(?) am i cool now

RedRage

Awoogers

Stunned But Dumb

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
The birthday stream is scheduled for 1am EST on March 4th.
:painpeko:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom