"I think freedom of speech was a mistake. I should be censored, personally. I think talent freedom was a mistake"Eimi Isami

Pippakistan's Psych Ward

Status
Not open for further replies.

ScarletCorrupt

Awawawawa (derogatory)
Pippa is the biggest Phase poachbeggar of us all
:sanasmile:

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Holy shit the Kson collab prophesized one million years ago might actually happen.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
The guy on the left is a person tied in a trash bag implying the were dumped against their will.

DTrp

"I would be shot at for her"
Holy shit the Kson collab prophesized one million years ago might actually happen.
Can't wait
h1m2rl.jpg

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Sven

I wonder if her planned Kusoge week will include the Chilla games she has played in the past or not. Pre-Pippa past I mean.

Also I just realized I have seen someone play this game before, when the hell did I see someone play this.

DTrp

[PIPPA NEWS]

>It's not phase-connect's fault, it's just... stuff happens

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore

ScarletCorrupt

Awawawawa (derogatory)
Politisperg hate, big agree Pippa.

Sven

"I want to play Dustborn"
Has there been a worst take from Pippa

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
don't worry, Pippa, it will get even worse after elections are over!

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
I hope Null follows through with Dustborn Bad At Video Games streams to fill this void.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
So many stolen cards are used to make other transactions. They'll list services and products super cheap, then when people buy them they'll try to purchase them with stolen cards from other vendors. The idea is that people will get products, cards will be refunded, the scammer will get the money from legit buyers as a seller, and the businesses that shipped the product will get fucked when the chargebacks hit their shops that weren't noticed.

When you see super cheap products on Amazon, ebay, or other such platforms they're either stolen or it's a way to launder money from stolen cards by being a middle man.

Edit: If you ever ordered a mainstream product and it didn't come from Bob's Bullshit Shop but Walmart or whatever despite who you bought it from that was bought with a stolen card probably.

Henrik Carter

Disco Contagium!
Yeah, we have Kirsche for politics.

Furious George

Low & Lazy

DTrp

So many stolen cards are used to make other transactions. They'll list services and products super cheap, then when people buy them they'll try to purchase them with stolen cards from other vendors. The idea is that people will get products, cards will be refunded, the scammer will get the money from legit buyers as a seller, and the businesses that shipped the product will get fucked when the chargebacks hit their shops that weren't noticed.

When you see super cheap products on Amazon, ebay, or other such platforms they're either stolen or it's a way to launder money from stolen cards by being a middle man.
thank you for your insight on this ancient jewish trick.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
On one hand, I don't like Pippa's chat being full of politispergs because they shit everything up and derail the stream.

On the other hand, they make JL7ten mad, so maybe it's worth it.

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
One of my favorite Pippa streams was when she tore into that new Saints Row game. Fun to laugh at the dumb shit. Gets less fun when people start sperging over these things too much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom