"Germany is starting to coalesce in my mind with the UK, like the UK isn't even a real place anymore, it's like a far away distant dystopia; All the people with the funny bad teeth are on another island; The fucking mayor of Cologne is literally like 'well, if you don't want to get raped, then don't leave your house!' are you serious?"Kirschey

Pippakistan's Psych Ward

Status
Not open for further replies.

ScarletCorrupt

Awawawawa (derogatory)

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Nah, you are.
Pippa's egg carton needs me to save her from a spinsters future
1725160531766.png

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Are you saying wanting to start a wholesome and loving family that prospers is degenerate?

Edit:
1725160736923.png

Oh no you don't! If I'm with meat Pippa it's for a wholesome family not for whatever you're proposing you dirty janny.

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

ScarletCorrupt

Awawawawa (derogatory)
If there's one legacy this thread might have, I truly hope it is for converting at least a few posters to the right side of history. Maybe @Realticule being around is a good thing after all, and not just because we like to bully it. Maybe there are a few people here that have been enlightened to how Jews operate, and they have adopted the correct opinion of hoping Jews are exterminated.

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
If there's one legacy this thread might have, I truly hope it is for converting at least a few posters to the right side of history. Maybe @Realticule being around is a good thing after all, and not just because we like to bully it. Maybe there are a few people here that have been enlightened to how Jews operate, and they have adopted the correct opinion of hoping Jews are exterminated.
1725161002069.png

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER

DTrp

"I would be shot at for her"

[PIPPA NEWS]

The first day she went to church she had a stream of bad luck and was convinced satan was following her around.

DogBone

The next Hitler will be a Capipi, screenshot this.

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum
Pippa on the verge of understanding how culture is everything, and even if you're not religious, you will have key aspects of a society's predominant religion as part of you.

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER

Helmet-kun Backwards

I can't stop repeating words in longposts :(
Pippa on the verge of understanding how culture is everything, and even if you're not religious, you will have key aspects of a society's predominant religion as part of you.

:unsure:

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

ScarletCorrupt

Awawawawa (derogatory)

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
New hitler being an ex-janny and kf user would be a hilarious thought
Kirsche will be the head of the Reichsministerium für Volksaufklärung and Pippa will be Reichsführer. Trust.

DTrp

"I would be shot at for her"
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom