"You want the Canadian anthem with the fart sounds? We'll do that next"Gawr Gura

Pippakistan's Psych Ward

Status
Not open for further replies.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Contactless cards are actual cancer, and learning how to go full Karen on your bank if they try to give you one is an important life skill.
99% of the contactless features in my area didnt work so it sounds hell having a card thats only for that

Stunned But Dumb

Postal rrat

chinshilla
No one banned on twitter is going to survive bluesky

Stunned But Dumb

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Isn't BlueSky where all the genderspecials who hate Musk ran away to?

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter
This is from Friday, but wat?

What the fuck man?
I think you're missing the worst part of this picture. The weird transparent fluid on it to be exact...
Are you.. referring to the keychains in their plastic packaging?

:pomuStare:

DTrp

"I would be shot at for her"

Postal rrat

chinshilla

Spergatory

Early Adopter

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
99% of the contactless features in my area didnt work so it sounds hell having a card thats only for that
I think the supermarkets near me like it because it keeps queues moving faster, since just tapping it on the pad is quicker than having everyone stand there typing their PIN in.

Chip and PIN was originally mandated over here specifically because it made it harder for people to use stolen cards, since it was really easy for people to learn how to forge signatures. It's absurd that we've somehow gone back to a system even less secure than the one that was replaced for security reasons.

DogBone

If the shorts format allows flagrant copyright violation, Pippa should just watch Jojo with Chat.

Spergatory

Early Adopter
I think the supermarkets near me like it because it keeps queues moving faster, since just tapping it on the pad is quicker than having everyone stand there typing their PIN in.

Chip and PIN was originally mandated over here specifically because it made it harder for people to use stolen cards, since it was really easy for people to learn how to forge signatures. It's absurd that we've somehow gone back to a system even less secure than the one that was replaced for security reasons.
I've noticed more places I've been shopping at require a PIN even if you tap instead of inserting the chip. Before you would just tap and be on your way.

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum
"Also it takes place in Italy, which, no offense, Panko, but ew." - Pipkin Pippa 2024

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover
Pippa the hipster for something she JUST got into

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
She's trying to find reasons to not like Part 5 even though she's never watched it.

For fuck's sake, woman.

RedRage

Oh god, Pippa speedran becoming a jojo elitist, she really is THAT jojo fan :whatastory:

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
Pippa turns dark and already hates Panko.

When will the cycle of black-on-black crime end?
:fishmandispair:

Postal rrat

chinshilla
Pippa wants to see our feet fatherless behavior

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover

Tbf they've definitely streamlined the whole fraud recovery process with less Loss to them and the victim so I'm pretty sure the convenience is now cheaper

Sven

Haven't watched JoJo but isn't part 5 around when the character design goes from trying to attract women like Kirsche and more trying to attract women like Lia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom