"once upon a time? pekomona collabo! first offcollabo together!! eat derishouse bugermoona buger & pekorabuger foren love!!! Let's her cook! noooooooooooooooo! beef meet ok? Let's make acokkinggggggg!!!"Usada Pekora

Pippakistan's Psych Ward

Status
Not open for further replies.

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
View attachment 77261
Found a femboy in chat.
he must be new or something. we dont give a fuck about ching chong songs or more nepo hires or whatecer gay shit himes doing.

himes ripper 5 days 22k views
jellys ripper 2 days 23k views

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum
I don't think it's an Invaders announcement if Pippa's streaming over it.

Nah it's the Rie album which means even bigger /vt/ rrats and schizoing :whatastory:

famous artist pipkun

oh boy more vtuber songs!

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
:medsmoremeds:

It was a couple of weeks ago now but I remember seeing some guy on /pcg/ seriously claim that when they say retarded things since they're anonymous it's just shitposting, but when we say retarded things there's a name attached so we're genuinely terrible people.

Postal rrat

chinshilla

It was a couple of weeks ago now but I remember seeing some guy on /pcg/ seriously claim that when they say retarded things since they're anonymous it's just shitposting, but when we say retarded things there's a name attached so we're genuinely terrible people.
He's right you know when I say I will kill people who don't watch the chinchilla I genuinely mean it hope you've been showing up on time friend

DTrp

"I would be shot at for her"

famous artist pipkun

thats half of the fun of building an online persona. if we atreamed wed be vtubers

DogBone

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
I don't get why they're mad. There is not too much overlap between Pippa's and Rie's audience, as Rie ensured that.

DTrp

"I would be shot at for her"

ScarletCorrupt

Awawawawa (derogatory)

famous artist pipkun

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Meat marathon time.

Security

Pippa hasn't done one of her more standard react streams in a good while, has she? Things like bodycams and whatnot. Those were, as I recall, what usually brought in the most numbers.

I wonder if she purposefully wanted to filter her larger audience, desiring a smaller one, and thus has avoided doing such streams? Food for thought.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
>pisses off /pcg/ spergs by scheduling a stream over the karaoke
>is latekin anyway

Pippa hasn't done one of her more standard react streams in a good while, has she? Things like bodycams and whatnot. Those were, as I recall, what usually brought in the most numbers.

I wonder if she purposefully wanted to filter her larger audience, desiring a smaller one, and thus has avoided doing such streams? Food for thought.
I don't doubt that she liked having a smaller, more tight-knit audience more, but she's also terminally noomberbrained. She's probably just spacing out the reaction stuff for variety.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

Security

Blonde, tan, black hoodie, and feet.

Yeah, sure, okay.

Eat em and breed em

I need help
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom