"Life is short, don't take anime girls on the internet too seriously"Dizzy Dokuro

Pippakistan's Psych Ward

Status
Not open for further replies.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Pippa is a free spirit, she commits crime when and where she pleases.

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum
She needs to be made to live in New York for a few months, see if her tune changes.

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
People are not fucking friendly in New York, even in the tourist areas like Times Square. Where the fuck did this woman go?

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
I think the simple solution is that rules should specifically not apply to the meat Pippa.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Complaining about not being able to jaywalk or be loud in public sounds like the most American thing to whine about possible.

RedRage

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
People are not fucking friendly in New York, even in the tourist areas like Times Square. Where the fuck did this woman go?
>goes to NYC
>interacts with 0 locals
>wow the locals are so nice
:irysthumbsupl:
Complaining about not being able to jaywalk or be loud in public sounds like the most American thing to whine about possible.
From personal experience, it's the British who do this.

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover
Oh my god she's to dumb to realize her preconceived notations were false it's like Paris syndrome but she's too dumb to understand what's happening
:SelenHAHAhere:

lvl8

One more bomb wouldn't hurt.

Trap Supremacy

Your Local Trap (investi)Gator
Early Adopter
Pippa, not even the people in NYC love NYC. The Disney Sea experience has truly and completely broken her love for the glorious Nippon
Pippa you don't want to live in NYC, the novelty fades extremely quickly and you just want to murder everyone around you.
I dunno exactly how to describe this, having lived in NYC for a while and having been around the city for a long time due to living nearby, but after a point you start to see the city for what it really is. The insanity tends to really only be cordoned off in certain areas (the Bronx and Brooklyn, and on the subway) the rest is not nearly as bad. Now granted, I lived in a pretty nice part of the city which made it a lot easier to not have to deal with the rabble, but I think it's saying something that there are good parts of the city, outside of Manhattan, that people just choose to ignore if they live outside of it.

That being said, I totally get people not wanting to live there. I think NYC is very much for a specific type of person, and most people outside of New York probably won't ever understand why the city is what it is. This is also true of people outside of the city who think it's some kind of haven of diversity (it isn't, most people still self-segregate in ghettos which is honestly not a bad thing since you can easily avoid the worse parts of town by sticking to the people who aren't as badly behaved).

Helkar

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Oh, the people in NYC are annoying now?

This is all clearly because of the melonpan.

>you are an asshole if you're being a slow fat fuck American stuffing your face and blocking the sidewalk
YES

Helkar

Oh, we got to "i have japanese friends" part

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover
Pippa became jap hater after years of weebism casue she got giggled at

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER

Eat em and breed em

I need help
I don't know how much more bad takes I can listen to tonight

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
I...
Are we looping? Is she ouroborosing her own statements?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom