"Some of those might be girls. Some of those must be girls... But there's definitely someone in Final Fantasy 14 who's 100% authentic verified certified female... Someone in there out of all the profiles in Final Fantasy 14, definitely there's at least one female in there"Shiori Novella

Pippakistan's Psych Ward

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bronze

TheBeastIWorship

So why is she yuniposting so much lately?
When she's not working she's looking up random things on the internet so I'm guessing she got it as a hobby to post it is not that deep maybe wouldn't be the case if she left the house more

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

RedRage

if the left the house more
nm05az.png

Saturnus

haha it's unou

Don't let this fake owl gaslight you into believing she's an owl. She said it herself that she's still a moth that acts as a parasite after being eaten by this owl. She's a skin walker I tells you. Don't let the skinwalkers win.

Rinfriend

Not a Real Artist
When she's not working she's looking up random things on the internet so I'm guessing she got it as a hobby to post it is not that deep maybe wouldn't be the case if she left the house more
Thanks Pippa, we know for sure you’re not graduating now.
:smugina:

DTrp

"I would be shot at for her"
Incidentally, I don't know how you get embedded images on cytube but I know for sure that you can.
If someone figures it out let me know. I could open emote editing to registered users but that works like a word filter and could end up being really gay or really funny (likely both). If there's an emote you NEED let me know and i'll add it if i can.
We can always post images in this thread, it would be more on-topic than a lot of things discussed here.
E:
PS: Don't say anything in chat you don't want logged/archived. This should be your mindset in every chat online, but I noticed an anonymous user is always connected and never AFK, which tells me it's a bot. Nothing to be concerned over, just an FYI.

INFO AGAIN:

Pippakistani Psych Ward Movie Night

Why

Something to do during a no pippa night, other than post "i miss pippa"​

When

Sunday 9pm EDT - 08/04/24​

(Pippa's normal stream time)​

Where

What

"Jeff Gerber, a racist white man,
wakes up one morning to discover
that he has become black."
206875~Watermelon-Man-Posters.jpg

Who

Feel free to share with all Pippa fans across the internet.​
There is currently no login or room password required to enjoy the stream.​

Give this post a (y) if you plan on joining in. If Monday works better for (you) let me know, I'll push it back if it accommodates the majority. If anything changes I'll edit this post.

I've never set up a watchalong on cytu.be before, if anyone has any experience or recommendations I'm open to your wisdom.
The movie will be sourced from archive.org, which worked fine in my test. I also have a backup copy on odysee if there are any issues.
I added a custom background and a few emotes. It's currently playing a loop of Pippa The Ripper vids.
e: I just added some murdoch murdoch episodes.
z01a7t.jpg

Special thanks to @JMForte for finding this gem

Right now I have the playlist timed to play a Pippa the ripper for 4 hours, followed by a few murdoch murdoch episodes, and then the featured film should start a few mins after 9pm. I didn't share this in any other threads on the forum (because I only leave this containment thread to shitpost) but feel free to share it wherever you'd like.

Last edited:

Salado

Hff201

Early Adopter

Salado

TheBeastIWorship

I hope this guy's ready to have /pcg/ schizoing about him for the rest of time.
I would never wish ill upon /pcg/ but... does he not sound like zax?

Hff201

Early Adopter

Salado

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
Don't let this fake owl gaslight you into believing she's anowl. She said it herself that she's still a moth that acts as a parasite after being eaten by this owl. She's a skin walker I tells you. Don't let the skinwalkers win.
a regular ol kamala harris of vtubing

JMForte

RedRage

Rinfriend

Not a Real Artist
Where is Zax nowadays anyway? The man seemingly poofed into thin air, unless I’m just blind.

Hff201

Early Adopter
Where is Zax nowadays anyway? The man seemingly poofed into thin air, unless I’m just blind.
You should ask Mr. Humphreys what he's up to, they're irl friends after all.

DTrp

"I would be shot at for her"
After him and thhrang broke up nobody knows. He must have taken it pretty hard.
He should still return pippa's laptop though that was fucked up.
You should ask Mr. Humphreys what he's up to, they're irl friends after all.
They broke up in april (steam friends = relationship status)

Stunned But Dumb

I just assumed zax was archivebro like a good little schizo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom