"Why Kattarina Qutie is Wifey Material? All things listed below are 100% true. Agreeing with the list forces marriage."Kattarina Qutie

Pippakistan's Psych Ward

Status
Not open for further replies.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
I'm late to the stream but this is some weird fan content

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

RedRage

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
He likes the pea ness? :shiinastare:

I Wanna Die

She said unrelated memes were fine, and I think she said this was one she added cause it was in her recs for some reason.
So it's just bog standard react stream then?

Eat em and breed em

I need help
Did we die for a sec or was that just me?

Also knew she was going to like the new deadpool, it's dumb fun and the cameos especially one that I did not think of happening was great. I'd recommend it

Hff201

Early Adopter
It's so funny listening to Simplified English speakers trying to understand real English.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
It's so funny listening to Simplified English speakers trying to understand real English.
You'll all be speaking Polish soon enough anyways.

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum
Harry Partridge got away with a lot more than I thought.

It - and I mean this without any melodrama - hurts my soul, in a way that nearly shatters my ability to determine reality, that things that are not in any way wrong or offensive are today now considered to be such at level of heresy that they would rival blasphemy to the Catholic Church in the 800s.

I just can't comprehend it. My mind can't grasp it. I feel like I'm thrown into another dimension whenever I see someone react to something like that in such a manner.

I Wanna Die

The English are the worst thing to happen to the English language

Eat em and breed em

I need help
Now this is a good vid

Henrik Carter

Disco Contagium!
Funny you mention that It's 42 mins long and AF is trying to get her to watch it
8yt5d7.jpg

DogBone

It - and I mean this without any melodrama - hurts my soul, in a way that nearly shatters my ability to determine reality, that things that are not in any way wrong or offensive are today now considered to be such at level of heresy that they would rival blasphemy to the Catholic Church in the 800s.

I just can't comprehend it. My mind can't grasp it. I feel like I'm thrown into another dimension whenever I see someone react to something like that in such a manner.
8 years ago, we wouldn't have people online respecting pronouns. Instead, people would be calling them fags.

DTrp

"I would be shot at for her"
USA has LITERALLY 10x more english speakers than the UK. we control the language now.

Hff201

Early Adopter
USA had LITERALLY 10x more english speakers than the UK. we control the language now.
American English is the "accessible for modern audiences" version of the language.

AO Cody

Go read Cloudscratcher
Early Adopter
FISHQUEST is the best video of the stream.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
American English is the "accessible for modern audiences" version of the language.
Your country was conquered by pajeets and is home of Kay's Cooking, you might as well be the ground zero of goys.

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum

Atlas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom