Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
"The issue with cuties wasn't that there was pedophilia"

Pippa can you word things slightly different so they can't be taken out of context HARD

Henrik Carter

Disco Contagium!

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Isn't that movie held as one of the biggest bombs made and universally held as complete garbage or am I thinking of another Tim Burton film
The Tim Burton Alice in Wonderland was successful. The sequel he didn't direct (only produce) was the big flop.

Postal rrat

chinshilla
Even when she's right she's really shouldn't be talking

RedRage

Thhrang, here

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
"The issue with cuties wasn't that there was pedophilia"

Pippa can you word things slightly different so they can't be taken out of context HARD
Only the most disingenuous of fuckwads would clip that single part of the sentence and completely omit the prior and following context where she then goes on to say Cuties was food for pedos and therefore bad, then also goes on to talk about how weird child beauty pageants are as well. Easiest thing to debunk bad-faith actors ever.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
I can kind of agree with her here, but this point just makes me think of an opposite "ugliest kid" show and that concept is just really funny to me

Postal rrat

chinshilla
Only the most disingenuous of fuckwads would clip that single part of the sentence and completely omit the prior and following context where she then goes on to say Cuties was food for pedos. Easiest thing to debunk bad-faith actors ever.
It will be on the farms in a hot minute

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Only the most disingenuous of fuckwads would clip that single part of the sentence and completely omit the prior and following context where she then goes on to say Cuties was food for pedos. Easiest thing to debunk bad-faith actors ever.
So basically Chase is going to clip it like that, then it'll get uncritically reposted in the next ten attempts at a Kiwi thread?

Atlas

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Only the most disingenuous of fuckwads would clip that single part of the sentence and completely omit the prior and following context where she then goes on to say Cuties was food for pedos and therefore bad, then also goes on to talk about how weird child beauty pageants are as well. Easiest thing to debunk bad-faith actors ever.
Have you met Chase and the onions? How about the Ralphamales? How about Godwinson? How about anyone in the Sektur really?

Postal rrat

chinshilla
So basically Chase is going to clip it like that, then it'll get uncritically reposted in the next ten attempts at a Kiwi thread?
And they're will be a few tards who will believe it no matter what is shown because it fits their idea of what vtubers are

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
...she was just about to elaborate more on that Cuties superchat but stopped herself

Progress?

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
RIP Proctors wallet:pomuSalute:

Postal rrat

chinshilla
It least pipkun will have more money for..... I have no idea keeping a series of hookers in rabbit costumes

DTrp

"I would be shot at for her"

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
It least pipkun will have more money for..... I have no idea keeping a series of hookers in rabbit costumes
Clearly he's gonna buy a lemon orchard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom