"I've never been molested... short pause -by a step father!"Kirschey

Pippakistan's Psych Ward

Status
Not open for further replies.

DTrp

"I would be shot at for her"
with all due respect, chess is gay for streaming content. Small Indie Games are funnier.
you're right it totally is (unless someone does the bongcloud opening).

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter

JMForte

RedRage

It's going to be asmongold. It's where she gets all her content from.
Man... its not even a good game, its the stock ass standard walk around a spooky house shit but asmon flavored. What happened to going and checking out the first bridge curse game? :annoyedpippa:

God's Strongest Dragoon

It's going to be asmongold. It's where she gets all her content from.
And then Asmon reacts to her reacting to the game.

fortnitesmasherX

Genuine question,

I'm on a writing draft critique site right now, and someone just posted a submitted a chapter and the main character is named Pippa. Would you write that the name will remind a lot of people of Pipkin Pippa? How common is the name Pippa? Am I stupid to think that?

JMForte

Genuine question,

I'm on a writing draft critique site right now, and someone just posted a submitted a chapter and main character is named Pippa. Would you write that the name will remind a lot of people of Pipkin Pippa? How common is the name Pippa? Am I stupid to think that?
Pippa isn't even the most famous Pippa.

Stunned But Dumb

Genuine question,

I'm on a writing draft critique site right now, and someone just posted a submitted a chapter and the main character is named Pippa. Would you write that the name will remind a lot of people of Pipkin Pippa? How common is the name Pippa? Am I stupid to think that?

Depends on the viewerbase. I think Pippa is only a common name in the UK. NOrmies aren't going to know about Vtuber Pippa, so I think you're just vtuberpilled

fortnitesmasherX

Depends on the viewerbase. I think Pippa is only a common name in the UK. NOrmies aren't going to know about Vtuber Pippa, so I think you're just vtuberpilled
Thanks. I won't mention it.

Its a common name, most people will either think of the movie from last year or Pippa Middleton.

Never heard the name before in my life. Thanks.

RedRage

Genuine question,

Its a common name, most people will either think of the movie from last year or Pippa Middleton.

God's Strongest Dragoon

DTrp

RedRage

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Salado

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
As a registered Democrat, Pippa was tipped off about this last night. That's why she quit the stream in panic.

DTrp

As a registered Democrat, Pippa was tipped off about this last night. That's why she quit the stream in panic.
was her activation trigger phrase a line from katawa shoujo? it would explain why she was (subconsciously?) avoiding playing it again for so long.

kingcaid

I for one look forward to the Janni workload being tripled for tonight's Pippa stream. I hope you receive 4 times your normal pay as compensation tonight Tempo!

Saturnus

haha it's unou
I for one look forward to the Janni workload being tripled for tonight's Pippa stream. I hope you receive 4 times your normal pay as compensation tonight Tempo!
Janny workload is on triple time in the capipicord too. I've seen at least 3 bluename mods pop in. Reminder: Archivebro banned political discussion in the Capippicord near the start of the year (and a few weeks ago banned memes with political figures too).
image-201.png3mod.jpg

RedRage

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom