"I found Jesus too; I found Jesus at the church, and I'm still sad"Fujikura Uruka

Pippakistan's Psych Ward

Status
Not open for further replies.

DTrp

"I would be shot at for her"
I don't really see the point in doing this unless you just want to hear Pippa talk about the wonders of the universe, which in that case you could just be an annoying little shit like I was with TF2 and the medallion until she caves to your one-guy demands.
:smugpipi:
yeah, idk how funny it'd be in and of itself, it'd be more for the shitpost factor. i could put a reactive pippa fugi in the corner which would up the meme value. I'll likely do a segment of the vid to see how it goes. his esl is pretty bad and it may turn out hilarious sounding or just simply cursed.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
his esl is pretty bad and it may turn out hilarious sounding or just simply cursed.
...or it will just turn out to sound exactly like her with zero difference.
:smugpipi:

JMForte

The Class of '09 announcement is blowing up, almost to 1 million views on the tweet. Pippa is of course excited.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
The Class of '09 announcement is blowing up, almost to 1 million views on the tweet. Pippa is of course excited.

Jecka is an inferior Leyley, but she's still a good girl.

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Jecka is an inferior Leyley, but she's still a good girl.
1720763050384.png

take-a-seat.gif

DTrp

"I would be shot at for her"
A troll post (A)
and the list
Screenshot 2024-07-12 014148.jpg

E
Damn, she's actually an oldschool follower.
oldschoolfan.jpg

Last edited:

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Stop trying to insert your topic, this has nothing to do with that! :annoyedpippa:
You literally only use the term "good girl" in regards to women you have 'romantic' (re: very thinly veiled sexual attraction) towards.

JMForte

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
You literally only use the term "good girl" in regards to women you have 'romantic' (re: very thinly veiled sexual attraction) towards.
It's a term to describe positive behavior you mongoloid.

Eat em and breed em

I need help
Time for Pippa to add to her collection

RedRage

Salado

lvl8

Rinfriend

Not a Real Artist
The majority of people coping and seething about AI will be using it on a daily basis in ten years' time.
I already do, the content creation and editing I do for my clients and myself is powered by some kind of AI since the start.
This thing is useful, but it really is scary how far it'll eventually get. It might even fully take creative jobs like mine. Fucked up.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
I already do, the content creation and editing I do for my clients and myself is powered by some kind of AI since the start.
This thing is useful, but it really is scary how far it'll eventually get. It might even fully take creative jobs like mine. Fucked up.
Honestly, that's karma for all the times artists and writers were telling people losing their jobs to learn how to code. Guess they learned to code artists and writers out of a job.

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
I feel like this is relevant to the thread.

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
There needs to be a term for how those in power are retarded and because they usher in change they fuck over society not by intent but because they're too stupid to not sell everything to conmen.
The closest I can think of is "kakistocracy", government by the least suitable/competent citizens of the state.

Henrik Carter

Disco Contagium!
I feel like this is relevant to the thread.

Was the Exorcist Gamer's face getting bigger in the endscreen a sign of the endtimes?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom