"What the fucj is a Ramadan month is that like a convention or"Kuro Kurenai

Pippakistan's Psych Ward

Status
Not open for further replies.

Prostate Cuckarov

the retardedest
Get a bunch of girls in a room together, and it will result in one of two things: cattiness that will destroy not only everyone in the room but also cause damage to everyone and everything across the globe, or they'll just end up insanely gay.
and they're vtubers, so they're already gay

FlappyBat

It's nice to see them so gay (happy (homosexual (extra parenthesis to make a jew joke))).

Them all watching Pippa sleeping is going to fuel the paranoia even more. Bring your gun to offkai next time. California is technically a stand your ground state.

Eat em and breed em

I need help
Everyone watched Pippa while she slept

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Sleeping Pippa cute confirmed!

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
"I think we all watched Pippa while she was sleeping"

Topo Chico

Pippa has the autism rizz

kingcaid

"We all watched you sleep pippa." Well that's going to do wonders for her paranoia later!

Sven

And a new brainworm of being watched well asleep is born. She'll stream on Tuesday having not slept since today.

DTrp

"I would be shot at for her"
pippa will never say "hello there" to you when you wake up in the morning.

Henrik Carter

Disco Contagium!
If they do, I doubt they would have gotten a heads up. Phase connect, communication, you know how it is.
It's like the Japan stuff, it's the "haha" surprise off collab stuff. Which makes the Pippa stuff even more retarded because everyone knew she went to offkai her first cancellation and after that she should have just cancelled the weekend in one tweet.

Jesus fuck, stop being a bunch of faggots and lighten up a little. Did Pippa kill your fucking dogs or something?

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
Did you all ever notice how every time these girls interact in person they all talk about how pretty Pippa is but no one else? Told you all the meat Pippa is beautiful.

Topo Chico

Did you all ever notice how every time these girls interact in person they all talk about how pretty Pippa is but no one else? Told you all the meat Pippa is beautiful.
Where did you hear them call her pretty? Timestamps and transcripts, or you're gay + coping

Prostate Cuckarov

the retardedest
Jesus fuck, stop being a bunch of faggots and lighten up a little. Did Pippa kill your fucking dogs or something?
pippa tried to knock up my oshi

DTrp

"I would be shot at for her"
not that i'm saying pippa is ugly irl, but girls always rant & rave about how pretty they think their ugly friend is.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
You could dox all of them at once by looking for the hotel room with the noise complaints.

Topo Chico

You could dox all of them at once by looking for the hotel room with the noise complaints.
Fish would spring for an Airbnb

lvl8

Tenma status

149.jpg

Eat em and breed em

I need help
What the fuck is this devolving into

kingcaid

But girls arnt suppose to have cocks.....

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
Who is Amy?

not that i'm saying pippa is ugly irl, but girls always rant & rave about how pretty they think their ugly friend is.
You're wrong Pippa is beautiful. :annoyedpippa:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom