"Of course I don't wash my hands, I need it to use as a bioweapon and rub it all over your faces, I bet that's something you would like!"Tabby Ragtan

Pippakistan's Psych Ward

Status
Not open for further replies.

Henrik Carter

Disco Contagium!

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
"Please don't be racist, please don't be racist, please don't be racist..."- Pipkin Pippa

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.

Sven

am i crazy or is pippa's ccv spikinf?
Given how many strong streaming draws she is going up against tonight and it's just old movies I'd say she's pulling shockingly good numbers

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
imagine an unforgiven or true grit watchalong

Postal rrat

chinshilla
Given how many strong streaming draws she is going up against tonight and it's just old movies I'd say she's pulling shockingly good numbers
If I wasn't watching pippa I might be watching metokour, gura or wemi westling. In short there's too much going on today and the yabbit is doing great without even trying

Eat em and breed em

I need help
Africa's chocolate milk rivers

RedRage

"You people have been conditioned to think you can do more with a gun than you can" Says the woman who sees a group of guys and assumes rape. :annoyedpippa:

Stunned But Dumb

"You people have been conditioned to think you can do more with a gun than you can"
Sorry, I'm watching wrestling, did Pippa say this or someone in the movie?

Henrik Carter

Disco Contagium!

RedRage

Sorry, I'm watching wrestling, did Pippa say this or someone in the movie?
Pippa, in response to chat saying the woman had a gun, after Pippa said its not safe cause of the group of guys.

Sven

"You people have been conditioned to think you can do more with a gun than you can" Says the woman who sees a group of guys and assumes rape. :annoyedpippa:
She is talking about 5 suspicious guys in old 'west' Africa in a ghost town, it feels like assuming rape is way more logical then not in this situation.

DogBone

Well, Pippa, the thing is that women love SA if pop fiction is anything to go by.

Eat em and breed em

I need help
Woman moment numero 124530

Henrik Carter

Disco Contagium!

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum
Jim enabled his raids! And Pippa's streaming on Twitch tonight! :urtearingmeapart:

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Jim enabled his raids! And Pippa's streaming on Twitch tonight! :urtearingmeapart:
Watch as he decides to try raiding Pippa on his own only to be cucked because today's the one day she decided to use Twitch in the regular timeslot.

e: I posted this and he mentions Kirsche & Pippa directly by name unprompted within seconds.
:whatastory:

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
The first thing he thought of when talking about up-and-coming YouTubers was vtubing, and the first ones that came to mind were Pippa and Kirsche.

God bless /ourweeb/.

SomeRando

Rabbit deliberately hiding from her kamioshi

Also he just shouted her and Kirsche out while talking about not being a fucked up loser like Nick

DogBone

Rabbit deliberately hiding from her kamioshi

Also he just shouted her and Kirsche out while talking about not being a fucked up loser like Nick
I think there's hope for Pippa. There's no way she'd ever get hooked on drugs because she wouldn't be able to get anything from a dealer due to anxiety.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom