"I can't believe they whitewashed me! Fucking Chinese they whitewashed me guys"Nyaru

Pippakistan's Psych Ward

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
So these are the US equivalent of chavs, huh

Do you guys think Pippa's hair smells different depending on the color? Pink for strawberry? Yellow for banana? Black for licorice?
Shut the fuck up, Joe.

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover
Maybe we can steer Hee into a messing with her model stream over this....

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Do you guys think Pippa's hair smells different depending on the color? Pink for strawberry? Yellow for banana? Black for licorice?
For some reason this is my favorite schizo post you have put on this site. It doesn't deserve a well done but I need to acknowledge this

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum
This may actually filter me. I'll hold on as long as I can, but good lord, this may actually filter me.

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover
First off clearly strawberry lemonade and secondly FUCK OFF

IonProxy

God's Strongest Emmote (Emmperially Bestowed)
Do you guys think Pippa's hair smells different depending on the color? Pink for molding strawberry? Yellow for rotten banana? Black for fungal licorice?
I'd rather not think that, thank you.

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
i work with dumb bitches like this

kingcaid

Sven

This may actually filter me. I'll hold on as long as I can, but good lord, this may actually filter me.
I am already at the point of morbid fascination waiting for her to actually perform a 'prank' of some kind and not just be an enormous cunt at a Walmart

RedRage

God speed, prank vidoes are one of the few things I just can't do. This is one of those instances where I would pay money for a restream without the video in the background and just her commentary.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
This random fat woman is lame, she's so shit at pranks even wagies see through it. Now if Pippa pranked someone it would be hilarious I bet.

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
I'm late, why is she blonde?

Al-Sandulishun

Annoyance
Thank the Lord I don't have any contact with this type of "people".

IonProxy

God's Strongest Emmote (Emmperially Bestowed)
The real prank is getting herself into jail and have taxpayers pay for her worthless life.

Postal rrat

chinshilla
We should start human zoos back up we can put all the faggotty real life streamers who hope to make a living as professional nuisance and they can sell baseballs to throw at the "animals". It's got real twilight zone vibes they get the thing that they want but it makes them absolutely fucking miserable

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
This random fat woman is lame, she's so shit at pranks even wagies see through it. Now if Pippa pranked someone it would be hilarious I bet.
Pippa couldn't run a prank channel, because the moment someone talked to her she'd run off to the corner and cry.

Al-Sandulishun

Annoyance
>Pippa thinks níggers are capable of harmless pranks
lmao

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Pippa couldn't run a prank channel, because the moment someone talked to her she'd run off to the corner and cry.
Not true, she couldn't run a prank channel because she's too kind and gracious, but I bet when I'll live with Pippa she'll pull all kinds of silly little pranks that will give us both delightful little chuckles.

ScarletCorrupt

Awawawawa (derogatory)
I'm late, why is she blonde?
Blonde women are like animals, they travel in packs. This is her most recent attempt at acquiring one of her own.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
This reminds me of the greatest prank of all time, when the CIA blew JFK's head off

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom