"This is Phase Connect, we can always get worse"Lia Rinkou

Pippakistan's Psych Ward v3

Topo Chico

When the #8 turned into an #1 it was so over, then they went from ~1 dollar a taco to 2~ dollars a taco... they took away the good items... joever
Be a goy pay the toll.
No! The pizza is still cheap if you hunt the dealz

Also fuck the apps they are pozloading your phone and brain with fake deals and then selling your info for the "convenience"

Helkar

Hopefully the "If I drop below 3view, I'll just kill myself" clause is erased now.
Wasn't that "below 4view"? that would already be massively hard, dropping below 3view sounds impossible.

Realticule

Spooky time.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Also fuck the apps they are pozloading your phone and brain with fake deals and then selling your info for the "convenience"
If you're too lazy to even turn the computer on to order takeaway, you don't deserve to have food.

Topo Chico

Or just don't and afford good pizza.

(This pizza is actually amazing.)

The nips cannot make good pizza. My local will crush whatever shit they can spit out. And the cheap pizzas are too convenient to go grab. Also jap large pep from dominos will be like 35 dollars and be an inch smaller. Disgusting.

Realticule

Spooky time.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
The nips cannot make good pizza. My local will crush whatever shit they can spit out. And the cheap pizzas are too convenient to go grab. Also jap large pep from dominos will be like 35 dollars and be an inch smaller. Disgusting.
Japanese pizza is a work of art if it's made to be unique to the place, if you order dominos in Japan you're a retard, there's so much better food for cheap on every corner that you deserve to pay the gaijin tax.

Hff201

Early Adopter
>"Why is Mr. Beast infiltrating the toy aisle?"

Well, I could answer that if you insist... :depressedtako:

Postal rrat

chinshilla
>"Why is Mr. Beast infiltrating the toy aisle?"

Well, I could answer that if you insist... :depressedtako:
You'll make thhrang roll in his grave

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
The funko pop shelf at my local Slavmart has expanded to the Funko pop aisle, it's so over.

lvl8

I just buy my collectible shit directly from the Chinese.

Hff201

Early Adopter
2K73ZFI.png

Literal autism stimming videos in her recommendations :smugpipi:

You'll make thhrang roll in his grave
Poor lad broke his broom trying to fight that alligator, it'd be wrong not to continue his legacy.

Realticule

Spooky time.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER

formerly pipkin (Parody)

Realticule

Spooky time.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER

Topo Chico

Japanese pizza is a work of art if it's made to be unique to the place, if you order dominos in Japan you're a retard, there's so much better food for cheap on every corner that you deserve to pay the gaijin tax.
The purpose of pointing out that dominos is shit(tier) and expensive in nippon is that they can't even do the basics right. Japan is a backwards land of concrete and the good scenery in the country side is obstructed by yellow people who hate whites and themselves (unlucky). Japan died after ww2. The fancy pizza they make in a way debases what pizza is supposed to be: cheap, fast,and for the normal proles. Italy and the U.S understands this, and if you're a rich jew, you can get your fix of gastronomical excellence in San Fran or NYC. Japan pizza hate. USA & Italy love.

Trap Supremacy

Your Local Trap (investi)Gator
Early Adopter
Costco exclusives???

Hff201

Early Adopter
I guess this is just a toy stream now.

Realticule

Spooky time.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
The purpose of pointing out that dominos is shit(tier) and expensive in nippon is that they can't even do the basics right. Japan is a backwards land of concrete and the good scenery in the country side is obstructed by yellow people who hate whites and themselves (unlucky). Japan died after ww2. The fancy pizza they make in a way debases what pizza is supposed to be: cheap, fast,and for the normal proles. Italy and the U.S understands this, and if you're a rich jew, you can get your fix of gastronomical excellence in San Fran or NYC. Japan pizza hate. USA & Italy love.
No, I've been on NYC rooftop parties, they serve the same goy slop as you get on the street for three times the price to the establishment but attendees eat free. Cheap pizza is fine, I don't hate it, but a good designer pizza, now that's something the goy can't quite appreciate because it reminds them of their own failings.

lvl8

That reminds me what happened to Ralph's buddy Bibble?

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
Top Bottom