"when you if you and i but when if you i then when you if"Gawr Gura

Phase Connect 1st East Coast Concert ft. Mint Fantome【Anime NYC Live】

Saturnus

haha it's unou
Phase killed my oshi, I am now a Phase anti.

2DUM4U

Early Adopter
I'd say Lia was the highlight, though Mint is a strong contender despite her model.

Stunned But Dumb

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter

Lee Crabb

Resident Liacon
I wish there was a Lia x Mint duet, but the former would have had a heart attack in the attempt.
Seeing my oshi fulfill one of her lifelong dreams live. Feels good. :pomuLove:

2DUM4U

Early Adopter
We should be able to see the VOD until Sept 30, right? I'm not seeing how to view that.

EDIT: I can access it now. Definitely going to add at least one of those Lia songs to my playlist if I can get a downloading option that works.

Last edited:

Jolted Cookies

Ohmies don't snitch
Early Adopter
the hololive had audience shots, but this has a fake audience, what gives?
Honestly I wasn't expecting anything more then what a normal Holo 3D birthday looks like.

I missed the first half, which I'll watch later, but Lia and Mint did a great job!

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
That was fun.

There's a few teething issues I hope get worked out for next time. The transitions between the different segments could've been smoother (there's a reason Hololive use those fancy spawn-in animations, it disguises the switch from one recording to the next), and like I said earlier I think they should've mixed the crowd audio into the livestream feed.

For a first show, though? Not bad.

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
No Mint Lia duet :fishmandispair:
Yeah, that's disappointing. Would have been great.

All-in-all, I enjoyed it, and they all did great. Congrats to them on being able to accomplish this. Hopefully, we'll see more from them and others in the future.
:pomuLove:

MagicHammer

I'm very much looking forwards to Lia's 3D 'debut' stream now, whenever that's going to be. Hopefully they recorded them while they were doing the concert stuff and it won't be too far away.

Overall though I thought it was ok, biggest complaint would be the stage looking kind of low quality, grimy and a bit too dark. Also you could sometimes hear the staff talking before a new set started. Sad we didn't get Uruka violin or a Mint x Lia duet!

NotDecatto

BREAK GLASS IN CASE OF MENHERA
Great first 3D concert, song choices were pretty good and audio production sounded top notch. Visually it was fun seeing the girls moving and bouncing around in 3D and they ought to get actual 3D debuts someday.

Can see some comments /vt/ complaining about the 1 hr length and I think it's valid. Perhaps for future concerts there could be more skits and interactions (e.g. Sakana or any other Phase staff cameos) that would pad an additional 15 - 20 mins. Other than that it's a good first event!

Saturnus

haha it's unou
It was $50 and it was a 50 minute stream.
$1 per minute.
Not a scam, just fair.

Bronze

I really liked it. I expected more SOVL but singing was decent. But It could've been longer. Next time perhaps. I'm really happy for them :sanasmile:

Not perfect, but now I am definitely interested in a concert of similar quality with Shiina, Lumi, Rie etc.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Abomination

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
It was $50 and it was a 50 minute stream.
$1 per minute.
Not a scam, just fair.
5 people, 2 songs? massive scam. local bar shows are like $10-15 and 4-5 bands playing 20-30 minutes a pop and if its a big band 1 hour to 90 minutes just by themselves.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
5 people, 2 songs? massive scam. local bar shows are like $10-15 and 4-5 bands playing 20-30 minutes a pop and if its a big band 1 hour to 90 minutes just by themselves.
My oshis aren't performing there though.

Bronze

Abomination

Couldn't find the original screenshot for a better quality shot, but Tenma really liked this one:
Screenshot-2024-08-25-135151.png

Horo7618

No one in particular
No, it wasn't a great deal at all, $ wise. One day of breaking dimensions is about the same price for a much more polished and substantial event, for that matter. But it was about what I expected going in - there's no way Phase was gonna be able to match that sort of production quality, and sometimes it's worth supporting things so they can grow - the next one should be better.....

Top Bottom