"I'm just gonna avoid the asshole part; Is this the right way to eat it?"Kson

MikeNeko Fiasco Thread - 2022 strikes back as MafuMafu and Rushia were married and divorced since her termination - Ongoing Defamation Suit

USS IOWA

Unexpected
Is she smart enough to try and dodge all the Mikecat allegations by going on Nazuna?

Or her contract from VoiceOre is suspended.

Koronesuki

X-Potato
Didn't she graduate? Is she ungraduating?

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
I hope she continues streaming as Nazuna and just never removes the Vshojo tag.

hylic

I've come around to start liking michael cat again for being a based retard. I think she rocks and I don't care if she is a horrible person because none of that effects anyone I like.

mismatch

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO

I am gonna be honest guys i dont understand what Mike its doing even with all of the shit she says in her priv nothing makes sense anymore
Voice Ore its also taking their time with their response

Koronesuki

X-Potato
Voice Ore its also taking their time with their response
How do you expect them to respond? I understand that Mikeneko secretly being married and divorced is a huge drama in the vtuber sphere, but why should Voice Ore even care, much less consider it a big enough deal to require a response?

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur
How do you expect them to respond? I understand that Mikeneko secretly being married and divorced is a huge drama in the vtuber sphere, but why should Voice Ore even care, much less consider it a big enough deal to require a response?
They shouldn't, but Japanese corpos are pussies, so you never know.

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag
Update from Voice Ore. They're still keeping her around.

Notice
We apologize for any concerns regarding our voice actress "Koito Ria", and we will continue to support her as "Koito Ria".
We would like to ask for your continued support.

nooternun

(๑ 'ᆺ' ) Pfp is me IRL

Notice
We apologize for any concerns regarding our voice actress "Koito Ria", and we will continue to support her as "Koito Ria".

Nice. She also streamed as Nazuna recently. So now she has three personalities and we all know the more the better.

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO

Notice

Because there are some people that for obvious reasons wouldnt want to be associated with her
Nice to see that they are still supporting her,lets see if it pays off

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Nice. She also streamed as Nazuna recently. So now she has three personalities and we all know the more the better.
Getting Protomagicalgirl flashbacks there.

(Actually has a thread on KF, if anyone cares)

Bronze

Kourai

Not pictured: the will to live
Early Adopter
Archivist
Something happened it seems. any ideas?

Archive
1707483722367.png
1707483737746.png
Seems she lost an older court case not related to Mafumafu. Can anyone translate?

PassiveUnaggressive

Early Adopter
Something happened it seems. any ideas?

Seems she lost an older court case not related to Mafumafu.
Some sort of court filing about disparaging comments that supposedly Mike Cat did not like, but they fell through? Just using Google translate OCR and Twitter's translations to get the gist of it, so I can't say much else on it. Sounds like the twitter users are making fun of it, idk if they're Mike antis or what, again, idk Nipponese.

USS IOWA

Archive
Seems she lost an older court case not related to Mafumafu. Can anyone translate?
I found a /vt/ board about it
She tried to sue a guy for saying how old she is? Will you catch a lawsuit if you tell her happy birthday? Doesn't she know the age of 30 is in demand!
Age 30 are a demand, But not her.

Last edited:

Stunned But Dumb

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
Woman moment of the year, probably. She need 9 therapists, not 9 lawyers! What the fuck happend to her in childhood to become this terminally insecure?
Single-handedly outsadding the whole sad girl company.

Top Bottom