"I think she might be a Nazi, I'm gonna be honest. I got some Hitler Particle-vibes just sort of radiating off of that particular VTuber."Xanderhal (talking about Pippa)

MikeNeko Fiasco Thread - 2022 strikes back as MafuMafu and Rushia were married and divorced since her termination - Ongoing Defamation Suit

Negzana

Most of the things that Miguel claims are made up on her own head
I cant believe people are believing her
Honestly the most charitable interpretation of Miguel at this point is that she actually believes her own delusions and is doing all this bullshit out of conviction and not grift/saving her ass. The best I can say about her is she's fucking insane.

Negzana

IDK if this should go here or /vt/ insanity but wow the cope in some of these comments

Edit: Crap, doublepost

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO

IDK if this should go here or /vt/ insanity but wow the cope in some of these comments

Edit: Crap, doublepost
Unicorns are worse than Homobeggars: their cope its insane and only a few are admitting defeat

:selenpointandlaugh:
Japs are at other whole level

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Apparently Mfmf's terms are absolutely brutal, like life destroying. Why are both people here so fucking sick in the head?

If anyone I liked hurt my animals on purpose, you can bet a substantial portion of my existence would proceed to be unwaveringly dedicated to making them suffer acutely and severely for the rest of their natural lives.

Cptn Snshn

Proctors least favorite child.
Early Adopter
If anyone I liked hurt my animals on purpose, you can bet a substantial portion of my existence would proceed to be unwaveringly dedicated to making them suffer acutely and severely for the rest of their natural lives.
Thanks but I'd really prefer you not call us your animals, it's very discord kitten-ish

Nenélove

Cured and Medicated
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter
I mean that's what any non-cucked person would do, I'd think.

Ahem.
Thanks but I'd really prefer you not call us your animals, it's very discord kitten-ish
So @thhrang then? Is a janny even a pet? I thought they were more like farm equipment.

Negzana

I really hope Mike is the only rotten egg in Hololive, or at least any other potential bad eggs have been properly wrangled

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
With the revelation that the past SNS conversation leaked back in 2022 is real, some people started digging, and talking with some friends, we caught attention of another piece of data, and it is alledged that it was Aqua that leaked Rushia's private fandead sessions [to Cover], source being 5ch at the time:

With MafuMafu revelations of Rushia's ID, it was discovered that the threads badmouthing him was her all along:
240130-181642.png

240130-182806.png

Now, why is this interesting? Because of this particular post made by the same account:
240130-183120.png

Here we have the initials of the alledged talents and their marital situation as of july 2022. Some are hard to determine because of the sheer volume of talents, but a simple translation, reorganizing to alphabetical order, would be:
A: Engaged.​
C: Sex friend from a mixer (group dating).​
L: Has a boyfriend.​
L: Married.​
M: Has a boyfriend.​
M: Married.​
M: Married but cheating on their spouse with Holostars.​
N: Have a boyfriend but is looking for another.​
R: Living together [with their boyfriend].​
S: Has a boyfriend, and said boyfriend wants to break up, apparently.​
T: Looking for a boyfriend.​
W: Engaged and living together.​

And here is the list of the possible talents:
A: Azki, Aki, Aqua, Ayame​
C: Choco, Chloe​
L: Lamy, Laplus, Lui​
M: Miko, Mel, Matsuri, Mio, Marine​
N: Noel, Nene​
R: Roboco​
S: Sora, Suisei, Subaru, Shion​
T: Towa​
W: Watame​

As an extra from a bit later 2023: it was rrated out that Aqua was living together with a boyfriend or even engaged, and not many people gave it attention, but when both Aqua and Amatsuki (famous utaite) posted that they lost internet access and returned at the same time, it took force.
240130-183024.png

So what do we get here:
1. This could be completely made up, as the source is Michael Cat, and she isn't short of making stuff up for her own benefits, but some information here checks with what we know now, in the present.
2. Robocco and Watame are singled out by their initials, so if they still have unicorns, tough luck. Same for Towa but she was single at the time, only time will tell (I think there was a current rrat of a musician boyfriend but my memory is failing me).
3. The last post was pushing for the narrative that Aqua was engaged/married, but now we know that Azki is married, so it loses traction if that was the intent. You also have Aki and Ayame to consider.
4. Choco had a sex friend she met at a mixer? Not strange of her considering her chatting streams' stories, anyone would kneel for a hit, but I think she could do much better.
5. Interesting women will always have handpicked partners, such is the painful reality of life, we ought to do better.

My personal thoughts:
Cheating on your husband with a Holostar is such a huge event that I don't understand how that never leaked. I cannot guess, but from past evidence you could surmise that Matsuri was married at some point, slobbered over Astel and now ended single and addicted to host bars - I'm pushing a bit, but I cannot fathom Mio or Miko betraying someone like that;
Between Nene and Noel I'd say Nene has/had a boyfriend, Noel has been dickless-crazy for years from her FC vods, evidently she doesn't have anyone to calm her urges.

Sorry for the discord screenshots, as this was a write-up from a japanese source and I don't speak a spec of it while they also only speak in broken english, much less my language. If other people can confirm, debunk or reveal it's old information, please hit us up.
Thank you for your attention. :baeJam:

Last edited:

Malchior

I really hope Mike is the only rotten egg in Hololive, or at least any other potential bad eggs have been properly wrangled

I'm pretty sure there are others... probably not with the same level of insanity and stupidity but there sure is...

Also yay, this has bursted out of the vtuber bubble apparently....

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO
With the revelation that the past SNS conversation leaked back in 2022 is real, some people started digging, and talking with some friends, we caught attention of another piece of data, and it is alledged that it was Aqua that leaked Rushia's private fandead sessions, source being 5ch at the time:

With MafuMafu revelations of Rushia's ID, it was discovered that the threads badmouthing him was her all along:
240130-181642.png

240130-182806.png

Now, why is this interesting? Because of this particular post made by the same account:
240130-183120.png

Here we have the initials of the alledged talents and their marital situation as of july 2022. Some are hard to determine because of the sheer volume of talents, but a simple translation, reorganizing to alphabetical order, would be:

As an extra from a bit later 2023: it was rrated out that Aqua was living together with a boyfriend or even engaged, and not many people gave it attention, but when both Aqua and Amatsuki (famous utaite) posted that they lost internet access and returned at the same time, it took force.
240130-183024.png

So what do we get here:
1. This could be completely made up, as the source is Michael Cat, and she isn't short of making stuff up for her own benefits, but some information here checks with what we know now, in the present.
2. Robocco and Watame are singled out by their initials, so if they still have unicorns, tough luck. Same for Towa but she was single at the time, only time will tell (I think there was a current rrat of a musician boyfriend but my memory is failing me).
3. The last post was pushing for the narrative that Aqua was engaged/married, but now we know that Azki is married, so it loses traction if that was the intent. You also have Aki and Ayame to consider.
4. Choco had a sex friend she met at a mixer? Not strange of her considering her chatting streams' stories, anyone would kneel for a hit, but I think she could do much better.
5. Interesting women will always have handpicked partners, such is the painful reality of life, we ought to do better.

My personal thoughts:
Cheating on your husband with a Holostar is such a huge event that I don't understand how that never leaked. I cannot guess, but from past evidence you could surmise that Matsuri was married at some point, slobbered over Astel and now ended single and addicted to host bars - I'm pushing a bit, but I cannot fathom Mio or Miko betraying someone like that;
Between Nene and Noel I'd say Nene has/had a boyfriend, Noel has been dickless-crazy for years from her FC vods, evidently she doesn't have anyone to calm her urges.

Sorry for the discord screenshots, as this was a write-up from a japanese source and I don't speak a spec of it while they also only speak in broken english, much less my language. If other people can confirm, debunk or reveal it's old information, please hit us up.
I Will vouch for Ayame being engaged because it will allign with some stuff that she said as Emma Taso but maybe Miguel is bullshitting again :botanshrug:

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
How much do you want to bet that she pegged him?

I'd bet a lot.

Tubedude

Wouldn't be surprised if most of them were in relationships, but the specific status of relationships and info on possible cheating is pushing it since it is coming from Mikeneko, who has been shown to invent problems out of thin air.
You didn't translate the W, R, and T status's for us non-moonrune readers.
Again the source is Mikeneko, so cheating could be, both attended the same company drinking event, or talked to each other too many times.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
How much do you want to bet that she pegged him?

I'd bet a lot.
ngl judging by how they lived in different places i wouldnt be suprised if she treated him like garbage and never did anything for him, if he is to be believed fully though
With the revelation that the past SNS conversation leaked back in 2022 is real, some people started digging, and talking with some friends, we caught attention of another piece of data, and it is alledged that it was Aqua that leaked Rushia's private fandead sessions, source being 5ch at the time:

240130-181642.png

240130-182806.png

240130-183120.png

240130-183024.png

So what do we get here:

My personal thoughts:

I dont think it would be too far fetched for most to have regular relationships, but that little retarded matrix of who is just married/boyfriend to even cheating/swinging, to even more specific like cheating on someone with a Holostar (not even just a standard relationship with one, full cheating) seems like a stretch, judging by how she was never invited to off collabs it would seem a stretch for that kind of information to be divulged to her unless she has been doing some sleuthing on her own, which, considering most of these were work-mates, sounds like a giga menhera move, if she werent insane it wouldnt be plausible, but here we are.

Also, considering these were deliberately posted to be malicious on 5chan, yeah nigga there is a chance they're fake imo

Other than that, interesting write up, but it just shows that she is extremely retarded and vindictive towards Holo if thats 100% her, VSJ and Kson must hope she didnt pick up or find out any sort of internal info from their talent, guess we'll see if a Henya picture suddently gets posted somewhere or some shit

Last edited:

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

240130-181642.png

240130-182806.png

240130-183120.png

240130-183024.png

So what do we get here:

My personal thoughts:

from the same person whos never been on a offcollab with any of them whatsoever btw

edit: wait do these count as defamation from rushia to the talents on holo because if it is then they can totally sue her menhera ass

Last edited:

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
You didn't translate the W, R, and T status's for us non-moonrune readers.
There's a limitation on using quotes, apparently you can't have many lines breaks. Changed to a simple indent for formatting purposes, but to help you:
N: Have a boyfriend but is looking for another.
R: Living together [with their boyfriend].
S: Has a boyfriend, and said boyfriend wants to break up, apparently.
T: Looking for a boyfriend.
W: Engaged and living together.

I dont think it would be too far fetched for most to have regular relationships, but that little retarded matrix of who is just married/boyfriend to even cheating/swinging, to even more specific like cheating on someone with a Holostar (not even just a standard relationship with one, full cheating) seems like a stretch, judging by how she was never invited to off collabs it would seem a stretch for that kind of information to be divulged to her unless she has been doing some sleuthing on her own, which, considering most of these were work-mates, sounds like a giga menhera move, if she werent insane it wouldnt be plausible, but here we are.
I feel the same, it was the first thing I brought up: bitch's crazy. But it could also be her swan song in her moment of distress, as usually when you're that bad of a person you try to bring others down with you with good ammunition, even if others don't believe you.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
theres no way that cover doesnt know what this bitch is pulling off right since shes basically slandering the talents at this point

Tyrvalla

Early Adopter
I am just here hoping Miguel won't commit sudoku, I don't feel like she'll survive this drama.

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
I am just here hoping Miguel won't commit sudoku, I don't feel like she'll survive this drama.
I am going to post about some posts from her priv but maybe she dies of a heart attack or ulcerative colitis before that
Thats why she have been going to the hospital for weeks now

Top Bottom