"Would you like to take this opportunity to sleep with me? I can have a nice dream💤"Utatane Nasa

Liveposting - LMAOOOOOOO's not included due to ongoing recession

tarkanoltr

akaaoi

Apparently how it went:

"What do you plan to do if you get the job, future Gigi?"

"I plan to sing September 21st for 8 hours straight"

"You're hired!"

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

So, I apparently missed some absolute Cinema?

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

Willemshaven

Outlasted the Chinese Community Sinicization Group
True & Honest Holofan
Miko is getting paired up with Kanade, much to her dismay.

EDIT:
Things are off to a good start at the police.

Also, IRyS is down already because she forgot to wear her seatbelt.

EDIT 2:
Bijou and Subaru are boxing on who should become the leader. UPDATE: Subaru won.
Meanwhile, Hajime and Ina are at the amusement park and Hajime proposed.

EDIT 3:
Bijou and Subaru had another go and Bijou won this time. UPDATE: Bijou is challenging staff to a boxing match.

EDIT 4:
I look away for a few minutes only to find Bijou had crashed again and a bunch of paramedics are there.

Last edited:

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
Bijou crashed and slammed into a wall within seconds of driving cause she forgot her seatbelt. She also plans on buying a rocket launcher tomorrow. One piece of ammo is 10 million yen. I'm sure she'll use it responsibly with no problem.
:BijouBijou:

And FuwaMoco overcharged Biboo so Subaru immediately handcuffed them lmao. After being retarded menaces this whole time, acting cute and saying Bau Bau won't work anymore.

frz

On day 3 of opening the POLCAR taxi services,
polka finally managed to get her first taxi's customer, it's pekora
Upon arriving to the black market, Pekora stole the taxi and ran away. She drove to an empty police station and is now spraying and taking selfies at the police station after being reported while all the police are out.

Lui downed while cooking drugs and now arrested lolw.
Fubuki revived Lui, she's in the "in love with Lui" arc and she chased behind the cop car screaming "Lui did nothing wrong, there must be some mistake"
Now they are questioning her about the "happy flower" in the station
Fubuki finally realized she was being taken advantage of all this time and rolling on the floor crying

Last edited:

Willemshaven

True & Honest Holofan
Bijou struck a deal to lend the rocket launcher to FuwaMoco if they pay it or her.
Pekora was vandalizing the police headquarters, again.

EDIT:
Lui's drug making went wrong and burned. She then got busted by the police.

EDIT 2:
Ririka crashed her helicopter after hugging the buildings after take-off.

EDIT 3:
IRyS rescued Ririka. The problem is that they're now both stuck on a part of the hospital they can't get out of without just falling to their death.

Last edited:

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
Towa did the unicorn battle with Biboo after the cops caught her and Koyori robbing a store. Biboo completely beat Towa to death without mercy, then got murdered by Koyori. Ina was there to heal them and was laughing cause it feels like Biboo is dying all the time.

Biboo also wants to beat the shit out of staff in the boxing ring, but first she's gonna fight Calli for the title of senpai. Subaru taught her how to say "I'm gonna kill you" in JP and she's been saying it all the time since.

Edit: Biboo beat Calli 2-0 and just destroyed the staff member. Her bloodlust might be satiated. For now.

Reminder:
Subaru: "Bijou is a berserker huh? I thought she was super seiso but she might be the craziest one here."
:BijouBijou:

This is the one that wants to use the rocket launcher tomorrow.

Last edited:

Willemshaven

True & Honest Holofan
Korone is cheating on Mio by going with Sora.
EDIT:

akaaoi

Mumei never managed to start her stream due to eye problems (eye irritation). If it clears up later she said she'll setup a new stream, as she wants to play and get her camper van.

Willemshaven

True & Honest Holofan
Okay, let's see what's going on.
>Bijou went on a murder spree with a katana.

EDIT:
Following massive bakery family drama, a heist had stated.

Last edited:

frz

Korone is cheating on Mio by going with Sora.
EDIT:
Kanata upset about the situation, asked Lui to pretend to kidnap Mio and asked Polka to sent the pictures to Korone.
Polka tweeted the whole thing publicly and ended up involving the entire police force and mechanics.
Fubuki ended up arriving first, and Korone later.
Matsuri arrived at the scene asking what's the demand to release the hostage (mio)
Lui said 50k yen then changed it to 50 mil yen
Fubuki actually brought enough money and was willing to pay
It became a stand still hostage situation top drama, Lui got too involved in the RP and ended up shooting Kanata then popped by Matsuri
Even when taken away she still kept saying "All I wanted was everyone to be *happy*" (still the drug thing lol)
They are still arguing for another 30 minutes after Lui was taken away
Sora arrived and took alot of picture
Polka: "I think she thought this whole thing is an amusement park attraction"

Meanwhile akirose started another heist and polpol mistook 9274 for 9247 and late to the party again.

Last edited:

Willemshaven

True & Honest Holofan
Air Tako has crashed again.

EDIT: Pekora drove into Sora.

EDIT 3: The police tried to practice a para-heli assault. Subaru landed into the water and drowned. Meanwhile, Bijou was killing more NPC's with her katana. UPDATE: Botan landed to come and rescue Subaru but drowned as well.

Last edited:

frz

Polka found lamy playing with koyori
Turned out koyori called the police, telling that she was holding lamy hostage and they have been waiting for the police for 10 minutes
Lamy started flirting with polka and Koyori punched Polka
Then Koyori left her hostages behind to pick up the police
She princess carried Botan back because she arrived in a heli while lamy is flirting with polka again, subaru took the heli and almost crashed
Now they are playing air hockey for Lamy's fate
Botan beat koyori and freed Lamy
Only for lamy the hostage??? to beat Subaru and earn a bonus round where koyori defeated botan in table tennis
Then Koyori started giving out lamy's panties and subaru run away
The hostage left the scene first on a motorbike

Last edited:

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
The gang won the heist this time. Pekora was able to return to the hideout with the goods. Having Towa and Ayame snipe cop cars from the roof was genius. Even though they were understaffed, they downed a lot of cops along with the medics that came to heal them. That carrot car is pretty godlike too, it's somehow faster than the helicopter lmao. But the cops were organized and communicating really well. The decision to split into two teams was a good choice and they got to take down a bunch of gang members. Subaru felt like her information relay wasn't good enough but everyone said she did great. I think so too.
:shubaIapprob:

The next heist is going to be on a boat so they were strategizing how to go about it and clearly, parachuting is not the way.
UPDATE: Botan landed to come rescue Subaru but drowned as well.
Even better, she was about to reach Subaru but a shark came outta nowhere and ate her.
3287925.png

TKN_Lurker

Retired Lurker
Biboo really is a fucking menace of a cop. Sick jump though. :BijouBijou:

Last edited:

Willemshaven

True & Honest Holofan
Fubuki ran up and just punched the staff.

roktofferson

I hope they do more of these multiplayer game events. The stuff I've seen from the GTA one has been great. It'd be great if they had monthly ones where whoever was available could join. Not everyone could do them all, but barring maybe the month before and month of the big yearly concert, there should be a decent amount who could play.

Willemshaven

True & Honest Holofan
The police were happy that they wiped out most of the gang without taking much losses themselves (though, they still lost the objective), only to have their car park blown to bits.
EDIT: Iroha tried to takeoff with the helicopter but it was too close to the walls and exploded, setting off a chain reaction.
EDIT 2: La+ propsed to Towa and got utterly rejected.

Top Bottom