"L O L N O"HoloEN Ouija board

Liveposting - LMAOOOOOOO's not included due to ongoing recession

2DUM4U

Early Adopter
CC just destroyed Kiara in the memory game despite GiGi and Mumei chattering in her ear to distract her the entire time.

mismatch

Every time I tune into Mococo's stream she's just off somewhere mining. Apart from the FaunaMart arc, it feels like FWMC have barely participated, despite being on the server almost every day.

And just as I type that Mococo is apparently about to get involved in the nana-11 lottery, which I'm sure will go well.

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
Back in her religious school, Lia used to hide in the bathroom stall, wait for other girls to come in, then run out, turn out the lights, and lock the door so that she could do the "Bloody Mary" thing to scare them. She kept getting in trouble for it, and they threatened to suspend her for it.
:whatastory:

Wixoyu

Every time I tune into Mococo's stream she's just off somewhere mining. Apart from the FaunaMart arc, it feels like FWMC have barely participated, despite being on the server almost every day.

And just as I type that Mococo is apparently about to get involved in the nana-11 lottery, which I'm sure will go well.
I think they normally hang out with Jade SpoonSword members. I know from others running into them they are doing things, but Jade is the guild I've followed the least.

mismatch

I think they normally hang out with Jade SpoonSword members. I know from others running into them they are doing things, but Jade is the guild I've followed the least.
They definitely didn't do anything with ame, but I'll admit that ERB is a little much for me so I haven't been watching her.

And honestly the FaunaMart drama was entertaining enough that I shouldn't really complain.

Salado

"There's something about old people that isn't right"- Kaneko Lumi.

2DUM4U

Early Adopter
Gigi is pregnant now. Mumei just said it offhand for some crazy reason and now it's a thing. Of course CC insinuated herself into the situation as the doctor.

EDIT: Didn't mention, Gigi is rp as a male. So they're all talking about helping Gigi through the "male pregnancy" now.

Last edited:

mismatch

GG is really good at "yes, and"-ing everybody else's ideas. Kiara, on the other hand, is just like "i'm OP, we can just resurrect everybody"

Edit: This is definitely the first time I've seen someone take a pregnancy test in Minecraft.

Last edited:

dumdum did nothing wrong

Uruka not handling horror well is kinda cute.

Salado

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
Four idiots and a confused child walk into a bar.

Helkar

Eimi should really sing more. Same for Tenma tbh.

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
I don't think I've heard Tenma do OOC voice before.

2DUM4U

Early Adopter
Tenma did really well, she was the highlight.

Baba Q love.

EDIT: Jelly is typing z's instead of s's because "s" on her keyboard is a toggle for her outfit, lol.

EDIT: Tenma in chat:
"zo not funny guyz"
"zhez juzt doing her bezt"

:LOL:They're all piling on Jelly

Last edited:

Salado

Cute song.

e:

lmao
ujgtyh.PNG

jt5uj.PNG

tuih.PNG

hbukv.PNG

Last edited:

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband

2DUM4U

Early Adopter
CC convinced Raora to propose to Kronii at the start of her stream, then went off doing other stuff the entire time. Sasuga ADHD Littlefinger, conspiring behind the scenes to unite the rival rival factions.

Also shows again the complicated, interconnected nature in this Gordian knot of an RP campaign.

Ensok

Early Adopter
Gigi is really having the time of her life with all the roleplaying.

Wixoyu

Looks like Bijou corrupted Nerissa, now she's trying to give Stain hats to everyone. Mococo has already fallen.

Salado

The effort Runie puts in this kind of streams is always appreciated.

Top Bottom