"Why can't I be cool like Pippa and have a horsefucking paedophile hate me?"Kirschey

Liveposting - LMAOOOOOOO's not included due to ongoing recession

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
This is my first exposure to Dustborn other than knowing it sucks, this is womehow worse than fucking Life is Strange, and that's like the Rwandan Genocide of videogame writing.

Stunned But Dumb

it's just really boring and annoying. Randon is HARD carrying this

Netscaper

Early Adopter
This is my first exposure to Dustborn other than knowing it sucks, this is womehow worse than fucking Life is Strange, and that's like the Rwandan Genocide of videogame writing.
Whoever forced Randon to play this shit is a sick fuck. And like he said, every single character is such an insufferable asshole that choosing the worst option is not just easy, but earned (except for robots, there is no option for robots, just abuse).

Zyklon Mag

Aren't these people supposed to like each other?

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Whoever forced Randon to play this shit is a sick fuck. And like he said, every single character is such an insufferable asshole that choosing the worst option is not just easy, but earned (except for robots, there is no option for robots, just abuse).
God bless Akashi for causing this.

Salado

"I can watch you watch another streamers"- Erina Makina

:shiinastare:

Netscaper

Early Adopter
This shit is more on-rails that a David Cage plot. :raoraItalian: :raoraItalian: :raoraItalian:

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
This shit is more on-rails that a David Cage plot. :raoraItalian: :raoraItalian: :raoraItalian:
David Cage, I owe you an apology, I was unfamiliar with your game. It can be worse and less funny. I'll buy 5 copies of Detroit: Androids Ride On The Back Of The Bus as penance now.

Stunned But Dumb

David Cage, I owe you an apology, I was unfamiliar with your game. It can be worse and less funny. I'll buy 5 copies of Detroit: Androids Ride On The Back Of The Bus as penance now.
Just uh... stay away from any pool tables

Landphobic

Just don't like it
Quantic Dream published this, so it's still his fault. What I can't fathom is how fucking hard Ragnar Tørnquist has fallen off, it's hard to believe he's the same guy that wrote The Longest Journey and Dreamfall.

Last edited:

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
>I've been getting Concord and Dustborn confused with each other
>Nothing of value was really lost

Lee Crabb

Resident Liacon
I regret to inform everyone that Lia's infamous bathtub has trash in it again.

2DUM4U

Early Adopter
Having KFP this time. Kiara's 3 dungeons behind, but I really want to see her reaction to her dungeon.

She's currently putting on a French accent with Nerissa, who has agreed to redo Ina's dungeon with her.

Netscaper

Early Adopter
Quantic Dream published this, so it's still his fault. What I can't fathom is how fucking hard Ragnar Tørnquist has fallen off, it's hard to believe he's the same guy that wrote The Longest Journey and Dreamfall.
The Longest Journey was so good, and the multiverse word so interesting. Dreamfall I heard it wasn't as good which is a shame. Next thing I know, he's the director of this and a raging racist. Bemoaning that his studio, located in Norway only has white dudes, which he finds boring in comparison of people of color. :depressedtako:

God's Strongest Dragoon

Lia is currently burning rainbows while lusting after the morbidly obese nerd

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
Lia kicking out the gays in the bathhouse.
:smugmoona:

Zyklon Mag

No Bettel, I will not watch Jutard

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter
Phoenix Woman catches on fire and falls into traps too easily, fake! :Zaion-HAHAFAYAH:

2DUM4U

Early Adopter
Phoenix Woman catches on fire and falls into traps too easily, fake! :Zaion-HAHAFAYAH:
I like how she's cringing at her lore being all about fast food.

Wixoyu

Oh yes, Bijou has decided she's actually the Stain princess, and is now 'corrupting' the Cerulean build area.

Edit: Nerissa has now given birth. She claims it is Elizabeth's, but her and Kiara claim it looks like Kiara. Then Kiara killed it in front of everyone.

Last edited:
Top Bottom