"Alright! Let's do it fast! For sonic! 'I've been plucking mother pheasants my whole pheasant fucking lif... I'm a mother pheasant plucker, I pluck mother pheasants, I'm the most pleasant motherfucker... aaaugh noOOO!"Pomu Rainpuff

Liveposting - LMAOOOOOOO's not included due to ongoing recession

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
and with that Kronii will proceed to miss an entire week of this shit because she's going to Venezuela (Barcelona) Spain. :annoyedpippa:
And Bae is going on break for a fucking month.
:gunpeko:

TKN_Lurker

Retired Lurker
Biboo ended her Recollection stream completely broke after getting swindled by the gacha gods :BijouBijou:

Poor baby rock.

Just pretending

The Great Bald Rrat
Early Adopter
Ollie's current memberstream is a blast:

- She's read so much hardcore yaoi recently, that it actually turned her (almost) straight again;
- Zomrades technically have a chance with her, but they'd have to compete with Raora and ERB, which means most are doomed from the start;
- "Here's a stream idea: SPEED DATING! I'd get canceled for it, but hey, think of the content!";
- fun fact: buying a dildo in Indonesia is a bit problematic, you have to look for the "special health equipment"; this piece of info officially has no relation to her whatsoever;
- chat asked why can't she just buy one in Japan and bring it back home;
- which led to a tangent about how the entire holoID wandered into a R18 section of a weeb shop and, much to Ollie's bewilderment, she was the only one who DIDN'T buy herself a kinky outfit...
- ...but that's only because they didn't have her size
:architect:

Last edited:

The Rrat

Early Adopter
Ollie's current memberstream is a blast:

- She's read so much hardcore yaoi recently, that it actually turned her (almost) straight again;
- Zomrades technically have a chance with her, but they'd have to compete with Raora and ERB, which means most are doomed fro the start;
- "Here's a stream idea: SPEED DATING! I'd get canceled for it, but hey, think of the content!";
- fun fact: buying a dildo in Indonesia is a bit problematic, you have to look for the "special health equipment"; this piece of info officially has no relation to her whatsoever;
- chat asked why can't she just buy one in Japan in bring it back home;
- which led to a tangent about how the entire holoID wandered into a R18 section of a weeb shop and, much to Ollie's bewilderment, she was the only one who DIDN'T buy herself a kinky outfit...
:architect:
If Ollie ever graduates, she's gonna giga-yab so fast that it isn't even funny.

Landphobic

Just don't like it
If Ollie ever graduates, she's gonna giga-yab so fast that it isn't even funny.
The last time she got super depressed about her place in Holo she just sadgirlposted a bit in her alt, I'm curious what actual unchained Ollie looks like, if there's a difference with Ollie in membership streams but in the open

Netscaper

Early Adopter
and with that Kronii will proceed to miss an entire week of this shit because she's going to Venezuela (Barcelona) Spain. :annoyedpippa:
She better watch out for Pickpockets in Barcelona, because on the last decade it has been infested by thiefs. If what they stole from you doesn't amount to more then 200€, the only spend one night sleeping in jail, and that is if the police even bother to look for the thief. And no, being reincident doesn't matter at all for this. These motherfuckers know better the policemen of the cities that their own mother back in the muslim country where they came from.

Just pretending

The Great Bald Rrat
Early Adopter
The last time she got super depressed about her place in Holo she just sadgirlposted a bit in her alt, I'm curious what actual unchained Ollie looks like, if there's a difference with Ollie in membership streams but in the open

She's far too trusting, that's for sure. At the beginning of her career in hololive, she was crushed by a massive impostor syndrome, anxiety and depression, which resulted in her memberstreams being mostly therapy sessions, with her bawling her eyes out and the chat playing the role of a shrink. She got better, but this sad period caused her to become very parasocial towards her regulars, so now she regularly overshares, revealing spoilers about upcoming projects (both her own and the company's), her emotions and life (she came out as bisexual while most viewers were still thinking that's just your standard holo yuribaiting; now she updates us on her health as if we were her personal physician or something).

The point is, while most of the people who were membered to her from the very beginning understand that Ollie confides in us because she trusts us and we won't share something that could harm her (other than a wave of "lol fat" jokes), there are a lot of newer members who don't share the same level of a parasocial bond with her, so one day it may come to bite her in the ass when someone decides to fuck with her.

That being said, she's definitely feeling much better that a few months ago and doesn't seem burnt out anymore. Back then she was working her ass out to finish her visual novel, Days With Ollie, but the game was very underwhelming, even when it was finally patched to fix multiple bugs that it had on the release. She felt personally responsible for everything that went wrong, and as a result, almost broke down mentally, but now she's feeling better because she has other projects to work on. Ganbatte thirsty zombie.

JusticeDog

All of them?
:confusedFap:
There are many reasons why they may not have her size and I'm going to pretend it's a good one. :smugpipi:

Just pretending

The Great Bald Rrat
Early Adopter
All of them?
There are many reasons why they may not have her size and I'm going to pretend it's a good one. :smugpipi:
All of them (but I'm not sure if 3rd gen was with them). Even Moona. She's got an office lady costume. According to Ollie, those outfits were "so tight they almost looked like swimsuits".
:randonFap:

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
All of them?
At the time of their respective RM videos that I've seen, Reine substantially outsized Ollie, so rotundity probably wasn't the issue.

Wixoyu

Yay, site is back. The Wands and Mumei have been hilarious this EnReco session.

Edit: Atlantis has a tower of Hanoi puzzle and Gura is highly offended her dungeon has baby blocks. :kaelalaugh:

Last edited:

LurkerD

The lurker formally known as Drax
They have taken so long to enter the dungeon, that Shiori (who couldn't go with them because she needed to do the first one) has now completed the first dungeon and could have totally joined them.

Edit: anyone find it funny that Gura's dungeon has been all puzzles so far?

Last edited:

Ensok

Early Adopter
Something about Gigi just makes her endlessly watchable.

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband

Wixoyu

Wands+Mumei are truly the smartest guild. Hidden BGM obtained.

LurkerD

The lurker formally known as Drax
That entire extra puzzle just for a music disk of Reflect? Whoever designed this is a massive troll.

The Rrat

Early Adopter
ENreco be praised. Literally out here just rewriting history aka OmegaGay's lore.
:BijouBijou:

2DUM4U

Early Adopter
Calli's memory video had her rebelling against the reapers, and Gura's has her stealing the trident from the king of Atlantis. Noticing a pattern. Are they all going to be criminals and rebels?

EDIT: Of course they're gambling again.

Last edited:

The Rrat

Early Adopter
Calli's memory video had her rebelling against the reapers, and Gura's has her stealing the trident from the king of Atlantis. Noticing a pattern. Are they all going to be criminals and rebels?
That was always their thing, though. Gura was bored of Atlantis and Calli was a "reaper on break".

Top Bottom