"Hey If you're still watching tell your mom I'm gonna be a little late tonight"Magni Dezmond

Liveposting - LMAOOOOOOO's not included due to ongoing recession

mismatch

I think they probably should have pre-selected team leaders and at least given them a general idea of what to expect. This is a mess lol.

mismatch

The minecraft autist who does all of Kiara's compilations is probably having a mental breakdown right now.

TKN_Lurker

Retired Lurker
"For your quest, you need to cut some trees."

"Sorry, can't cut the morbillion trees inside the city".

Great game design.

2DUM4U

Early Adopter
CC, Nerissa, and Gura have finally sorted out their group and are trying to start the first quest.

They somehow lost Fauna and Shiori.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
I think they probably should have pre-selected team leaders and at least given them a general idea of what to expect. This is a mess lol.
Calli has effectively taken leadership of the Jade sword so skill issue

TKN_Lurker

Retired Lurker
I don't know why that small little pop up status of Irys getting killed while everyone else is already far ahead is so goddamn funny

2DUM4U

Early Adopter
"Legendary heroes from another world! We've summoned you here because a great Calamity threatens to destroy our entire world! We need your help, or our people will all surely die a horrible death!

Now go collect some wood for the blacksmith."

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter
"Legendary heroes from another world! We've summoned you here because a great Calamity threatens to destroy our entire world! We need your help, or our people will all surely die a horrible death!

Sounds like every mmo starting zone quests.

mismatch

Instructions unclear: running around in circles in the town for an hour instead.

TKN_Lurker

Retired Lurker
Oof. Mumei you killed her with that burn.

2DUM4U

Early Adopter
So the first quest was to get wood to make a pickaxe, and the next quest is to get cobblestone.

Is this just minecraft with extra steps?

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Calli has been accosted by a wild Towl

mismatch

So the first quest was to get wood to make a pickaxe, and the next quest is to get cobblestone.

No this is an incredibly immersive roleplaying experience and merchandising opportunity - get with the program.

TKN_Lurker

Retired Lurker

Cover staff still thinks Minecraft is popular like back in 2016 and is trying to get the girls to play again under a RPG disguise so they don't bail immediately

mismatch

Cover staff still thinks Minecraft is popular like back in 2016 and is trying to get the girls to play Minecraft under a RPG disguise to distract them
Honestly this is the most Gura has spoken to anyone not in Myth or named Fauna in like a year so I'll take it.

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
I think IRyS is going into GiGi's house of yab :pippasquish:

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Of course ERB has a running subplot of being attracted to Rissa everytime they cross paths

God's Strongest Dragoon

Not currently watching the Holo Minecraft ERP session. On a scale of 1-10, how cringe is it this time?

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Honestly this is the most Gura has spoken to anyone not in Myth or named Fauna in like a year so I'll take it.
She and Bae played a decent amount of PalWorld that one time earlier this year. Felt like I was transported back to 2022.

2DUM4U

Early Adopter
Top Bottom