"Women with over two ribbons on their body are 20,000,000% a 'Landmine-Girl'"Kiryu Coco

Liveposting - LMAOOOOOOO's not included due to ongoing recession

Bronze

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter

Stunned But Dumb

God's Strongest Dragoon

>Rie was retarded and forgot to put on the audio for the trailer
>Phase Connect Summer Camp is in fucking September

:pippasadl:

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

Well, that was pretty on Brand, there.

Also, solid Rie singing.

2DUM4U

Early Adopter
2 new songs, 1 produced by Jelly and the other produced by Rie.

Alright, these should be good. They've made very good songs before.

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter
hime left for dead.jpg

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
Was a fun relay. Was a lot of fun hearing them sing other Phase girls' originals.

Props to Rie for setting this up. Would definitely like to see this done again some time.

2DUM4U

Early Adopter
We just finished the karaoke relay, and it's less than twenty minutes until Enrico starts. I'm curious to see exactly what they're planning and especially how much RP they intend to do, but come on man. Vtubers produce so much content, sometimes it seems like there's never a break for a fan. For a fan with FOMO, at least.

The rabbit hole can be a harsh mistress.

Last edited:

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
We just finished the karaoke relay, and it's less than twenty minutes until Enrico starts. I'm curious to see exactly what they're planning and especially how much RP they intend to do, but come one man. Vtubers produce so much content, sometimes it seems like there's never a break for a fan. For a fan with FOMO, at least.

The rabbit hole can be a harsh mistress.
It gets even worse with merch added in.

2DUM4U

Early Adopter
Lot's of POV's to choose from.

Cecilia for me. I don't watch Green Machine enough for how much I enjoy her clips.

BEEG Booba Fishing

I'm only watching Raora's POV, did everyone else also become retarded and lose their memory?

mismatch

I'm only watching Raora's POV, did everyone else also become retarded and lose their memory?
Some of them are doing the same thing, at varying levels of cringe based on their acting ability. Fauna just is being fauna tho.

2DUM4U

Early Adopter
CC is still talking to her chat, she hasn't joined yet or started RPing.

Speaking of, she really likes to do little RP gags in collabs. I hope this means she'll have a good time in whatever this is.

akaaoi

Gigi's playing it to the hilt, she's been wandering around a white screen for the past 10 minutes, she hasn't switched over to Minecraft yet.

Wixoyu

Oh my God, the fucking EnReco server crashed.

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter
Watching Shiori, lore so far is she got isekaied in NYC, has voices in her head, a second set of evil voices in her head called "staff." She was going around roasting everyone in EN. Chat is telling her to take her meds.

And now got kicked from the server.

Netscaper

Early Adopter
Not even Holodex can support this amount of POVs :raoraItalian:. It will be CC for me. Her lore is a Piano dropped on her. The trauma of said piano's destruction caused her amnesia.

Stunned But Dumb

I had a thought about what if the asylum got isekai'd with a lost memory, but somehow I don't think it would go that well.

I really hope the supercut that eventually comes from this includes all the rp parts, there's no way I'm rewatching 19 vods. I'm just with Ina right now... and hearing Calli screaming "LET ME OUT" in the background

2DUM4U

Early Adopter
Top Bottom