"I just finished browsing about the benefits of drinking rain water, and it's amazing. I'm going outside right now 👋 wish me luck"Kaela Kovalskia

Liveposting - LMAOOOOOOO's not included due to ongoing recession

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Now excuse me for being late, but is it true that they got Frank Stallone to do Phase Weekly?

Salado

ex_lurker

Has Pico used this 3d model before?

1000020514.jpg

Also cute passion english

Last edited:

lvl8

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum

Salado

I don't know if it's the same, but a fan made a full 3d model for Pico not so longer after debute.

2DUM4U

Early Adopter

Bronze

2DUM4U

Early Adopter
What is that big bundle on her back? Is she a hiker or something?

Salado

lvl8

ex_lurker

2DUM4U

Early Adopter
Does Phase JP not have any Japanese songs for them to sing, or is she just choosing the English songs because she wants to? Not that I mind, the Engrish is adorable.

EDIT: She's singing Memory's original JP song now. I guess there are some, Pico just picked songs she likes regardless of language.

Last edited:

lvl8

Does Phase JP not have any Japanese songs for them to sing, or is she just choosing the English songs because she wants to? Not that I mind, the Engrish is adorable.
Michiru's "Potion" but Panko already sang it earlier.

Bronze

Apart from Da michi and her own song, Nasa Memory(She just sang it) and Clara has originals. I guess she picked the SOVL option

Salado

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter

EDIT: She's singing Memory's original JP song now. I guess there are some, Pico just picked songs she likes regardless of language.
Apart from Da michi and her own song, Nasa Memory(She just sang it) and Clara has originals. I guess she picked the SOVL option
Keep in mind Pico actively has English-only (passion, but still) streams. IIRC the last novel she read was Anne of Green Gables on stream a month ago, and English-only zatsus fairly regularly. She usually discusses the reading after and asks questions to see if she understood it correctly or if she doesn't know words.

I don't recall is it was one of her goals, but she actively has talked about wanting to become better (if not fluent) in English like Tenma so she can interact with the menheras (affectionate) outside of Yuu and Memory (in the way Tenma can call Pippa retired, etc.).

2DUM4U

Early Adopter
Erina's cyberpunk design is peak aesthetic. I keep meaning to watch more of her but never get around to it.

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter
And this is already very Erinacore..

Not even a minute until she talks about bringing chat into the bathroom.

How long until Gearsis calls her fruity? And I guess her making awkward autistic sounds for the Erina trifecta?

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
Erina's cyberpunk design is peak aesthetic. I keep meaning to watch more of her but never get around to it.
Quite possibly my favorite vtuber design. Mins really went all-out designing this model.

Oh, this will be interesting to hear her sing this one.

Top Bottom