"When I was younger, I actually thought fedoras were super cool. I had a few and would wear them everywhere. At least, until they became the 'reddit guy's' thing and ruined it"Mysta Rias

Liveposting - LMAOOOOOOO's not included due to ongoing recession

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter
Nerissa is such a white girl it's kinda refreshing for Hololive, she embraces it. Tradwife dream kitchen and theater kid cringe, next skit is gonna be in a Starbucks. No clue what this song is but it's nice.

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
This reminded me that these two put FuwaMoco in the cuck chair during their Mario Party collab a while ago
203578923.jpg

Negzana

Nerissa is such a white girl it's kinda refreshing for Hololive, she embraces it. Tradwife dream kitchen and theater kid cringe, next skit is gonna be in a Starbucks. No clue what this song is but it's nice.
I don't want to shill Phase Connect, but Nerissa should collab with Runie that would be fun

Ensok

Early Adopter

frz

Jesus christ i tuned in the 3d debut and it's literally nerissa making marine and pink woman read out her cringe fan fic she wrote years ago
She is winning I guess

nooternun

(๑ 'ᆺ' ) Pfp is me IRL
The first take look is super cool. Lots of new stages for these 3Ds. The cell shading for her nose is the only critique for the 3D model.

Overall, all these shows have really showcased the talent. Shiori's was weird, Bijou was Gremlin cute and Rissa is social theater kid. FWMC pls sing Iro Palatte and Fansa!!

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

Jesus christ i tuned in the 3d debut and it's literally nerissa making marine and pink woman read out her cringe fan fic she wrote years ago
She is winning I guess
She is.

Also, the sound effects crash when she threw away the bird. They know what they're doing with these. This is actually been really well produced.

And, no one knew to call it a Letter Opener....

Latte'Ninba

God is dead. You aren't. Keep running.
Early Adopter
Whoa whoa, is shilling a term you can use in current year+..10? I dunno what we're at.

Negzana

I am absolutely unbiased here, and I feel Nerissa is a bit too much of a whitewoman

still a fun 3Dlive

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter
Yeah this type of music.. (city pop?) fits Nerissa the best.

Kazuma

Early Adopter

Wixoyu

Her hand writing is terrible. Pretty decent stage dancing though.

Jolted Cookies

Ohmies don't snitch
Early Adopter
Cute, but I enjoyed the other two more. She seemed like she had fun though.

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS
That was as underwhelming basic white woman as I expected. At least Lui salvaged it somewhat.

Kazuma

Early Adopter

Negzana

That was as underwhelming basic white woman as I expected. At least Lui salvaged it somewhat.
The flip and thai were better. I've been vindicated

frz

So anyway by sweetest scarlet she means flayon right?

Actually the song would be sweetest niggẽr if that is the case nvm.

Latte'Ninba

God is dead. You aren't. Keep running.
Early Adopter
Should have ended it with "And I hope you enjoyed my food" so it could end with tomatos.

That was a pretty expected 3D, not amazing but perfectly fitting for her and cute enough. Good song choices for her and the girls she brought on, overall fairly solid yet simple. More proof that Cover's still doing good at making stages and settings to work with at the very least.

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS
Sorry, Nerissa, Kronii rapping Baby Got Back is the whitest shit I've seen tonight.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Goofy ahh timewoman and her rendition of "Baby's Got Back"
:BijouBijou:

Top Bottom