"What's a star trek? Star Trek? Isn't that the name of a movie? What's 'A Star Trek?' It's a TV show?! I thought it was a movie! I know it's popular, I know it's famous... is it in the stars? I always get Star Wars and Star Trek mixed up, kind of like the name. Star Wars, Star Trek and 'Stargate', what's Stargate?"Hakos Baelz

Liveposting - LMAOOOOOOO's not included due to ongoing recession

Prudent Lurker

Damn, work it Lui

Negzana

Kazuma

Early Adopter

Netscaper

Early Adopter
Security! A male just invaded the 3D!!! :dokiSmugNew: :dokiSmugNew: :dokiSmugNew: :dokiSmugNew:

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
wigger jumpscare!

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

Marine was in the corner there moving around super nervously, that was funny.

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
Marine has absolutely no idea what this story is about :BijouBijou:

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband

nooternun

(๑ 'ᆺ' ) Pfp is me IRL
This is the whitest theater kid stream I have ever seen. Narissia really has Calli hiding behind a couch. What am I watching?

mismatch

This is kinda weird, but any opportunity to listen to Marine torture the english language is golden.
Nerissa basically got access to Cover's 3 billion yen studio for the express purpose of roping Marine into her self-insert fanfic.

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS
There is no way FuwaMoco's can be worse than this. Nerissa solidly in last place with the 3D debut.

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

This is the whitest theater kid stream I have ever seen. Narissia really has Calli hiding behind a couch. What am I watching?
That's pretty much it. Marine would play along more if she could understand what was happening.

Ensok

Early Adopter

Latte'Ninba

God is dead. You aren't. Keep running.
Early Adopter
The fact I didn't assume this was going to be a bunch of collabs of Rissa mostly trying to see HoloTiddies makes me feel dumb.
Fair tbh. Don't blame her. Does help they're all good performers too so far.

even if it was in Japanese she would be just as confused :gloomiLaugh:
She's probably better off for it either way.

Edit: Actually Marine might be fine with it. She DID have that RPG maker project of hers :koronehappyl:

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

This is the Theater Kids version of the Whitest Kids You Know.

Edit: Marine just Minions "banananana?"??!?

nooternun

(๑ 'ᆺ' ) Pfp is me IRL
Marine looks like a confused child. Mori surprisingly likes this cringe. Banana bandit...

Negzana

I don't understand the story or what is going on whatsoever, boobs are nice however

Prudent Lurker

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

3D still doesn't have on-object shadowing, but internal model response to light positions. With the added floor hard shadow cast, you don't really notice it. It's a good balance for performance. Also, Nerissa's model tracking is definitely improved over the other models. It's not a lot, but you can see the difference.

Oh, Nerissa is actually that tall, comparatively, IRL. Marine is always shorter than I think she is, lol.

Also, the Sound Studio set is really good. Solid First Take look with this set too.

Negzana

Mori was in two of these 3D debuts. I assumed a talent could only be in one. That likely means Lui might be in the Fuwamoco live I hope, want more Luisex 3Dlive content

Top Bottom