"RUST reminds me that Pondelion, the mascot of Mister Donut, also eats himself and live. He calls it the ultimate self-sufficiency, eating himself to live; The source of the nutrients that keep him alive is a mystery"Pako

Liveposting - LMAOOOOOOO's not included due to ongoing recession

2DUM4U

Early Adopter
Airi wins the One Punch Man award for longest combo.

One PONch! Good job everybody, to all the sweaty gamers, to Airi who played hard despite being injured, and to Rie for organizing.

Helkar

Big props to Rie for coming up with and organizing this, turned out super fun, even if she could probably use a co-caster to bounce off of. From a lurker perspective i'd say she did a good job hosting, wouldn't mind seeing an event done by her again.

Bronze

This event was more fun than I've expected :subaruclapping:. I hope she finds a partner next time to share the burden.
E: Nice she said she will.

Helkar

"I haven't touched Suisei in a while"

Bronze

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
This was a ton of fun. Rie did great with everything, especially since she basically handled it all on her own. As an FG oldhead, it always warms the heart up seeing how nervous and excited new players can get. But they all did their best and it was super fun to watch. I doubt any of them will play a fighting game again until there's another tournament, but it was pleasant to see how much fun they had. Ember indeed proved that the breast player won.
Looking forward to next year when we get Sajam and Rie commentating Tenma Lumi grand finals :shubaIapprob:

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
Good on everyone involved, especially Rie for putting a lot of work into this. Shame she hasn't been feeling well during this, but she did a great job, especially as a solo commentator. Also props to the Idol Showdown team for helping out and creating so much for this. Was definitely really nice of them.

Was a lot of fun to watch and went pretty smooth. Everyone seemed to have fun. I'd say it was a successful event. Looking forward to future events.
:subaruclapping:

Helkar

Every time Clara does something like this it's almost enough to make one forget how much of a gremlin she actually is.
Almost.

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum
Every time Clara does something like this it's almost enough to make one forget how much of a gremlin she actually is.
Almost.

No, she's just scaring me even more.

Kazuma

Early Adopter
Clara said her forest is very fertile :pikayabai:

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
I've never played fighting games. But watching women beat the shit out of each other is fun as fuck. :smugpipi:
Yeah, I love seeing women beat eachother up too.

Huh? What fighting game tournament?

ScarletCorrupt

Awawawawa (derogatory)
Jelly got the true ending of Baba Is You tonight, well done little alien
:pomuLove:
obviously she's still gonna play until she gets 100% completion though

ScarletCorrupt

Awawawawa (derogatory)
"This is literally a zoo, Phase Connect is a circus. You guys are receiving free content of women being clowns and occasionally you tip them as a sign of appreciation. We're literally a zoo..." - Jelly

A circus you say? :smugpipi:

God I fucking miss when Pippa used this bgm...

Stunned But Dumb

god I wish I caught the tourney live

ScarletCorrupt

Awawawawa (derogatory)
"Ok so we have like another 10 streams of Baba Is You..." - Jelly
817.jpg

It's gonna be a bittersweet day when she gets 100% completion, man...

edit: Jelly raided Bae tonight, nice. Always cool to see her raid people outside of Phase.

Last edited:

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
Towa taking the time to take care of and baby FuwaMoco while leading most of the raid defense squad further proves my theory that she'd be an amazing mother
:kroheart:

Elite Miko

Early Adopter
Haven't watched Miko in a minute. Did not know you can pilot a mech in ARK

Stunned But Dumb

Why is Skippa so funny, it's so dumb but I laugh every time

Netscaper

Early Adopter
This game is just 2D FFXIV mechanics. I expect this collab composed of FFXIV players to get pretty far.

Why is Skippa so funny, it's so dumb but I laugh every time
It's also fun to say it.:RaoraMAMAMIA:

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
Top Bottom