"Do you know what a 'Brony' is?"Ceres Fauna

Liveposting - LMAOOOOOOO's not included due to ongoing recession

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS
The adventures of Biboo the Kid are already off to an amazing start.

roktofferson

she just kills sunny smiles for no reason. Suddenly i remember Biboo is an escaped criminal. :amepopcorn:

ValkyrieAce

Stunned But Dumb

It's still nuts to me that Lolime plays Arkham games on keyboard

Panopticon

Resident Lovebug
Mirin is Whipping up some cocktails and playing Tavern Master.

God's Strongest Dragoon

Eimi found the "fake infinite loop" catacombs in the Leyndell sewers and chat took ZERO time to tell her what's going on in that place. Knowing her sense of direction, she would have fallen for it and it would have been hilarious to watch her mald as she thinks she's going in circles.
:pippasadl:

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Eimi found the "fake infinite loop" catacombs in the Leyndell sewers and chat took ZERO time to tell her what's going on in that place. Knowing her sense of direction, she would have fallen for it and it would have been hilarious to watch her mald as she thinks she's going in circles.
:pippasadl:
Chat and ruining Souls games. Name a more iconic duo.

ValkyrieAce

Stunned But Dumb

Undertale fans and being faggots.
It's been a little less than a decade and yet I won't get over my salt at Undertale fans harassing a let's player group I used to follow into starting their blind playthrough over because they didn't know about the pacifist run and were playing the game wrong

Netscaper

Early Adopter
It's been a little less than a decade and yet I won't get over my salt at Undertale fans harassing a let's player group I used to follow into starting their blind playthrough over because they didn't know about the pacifist run and were playing the game wrong
Two Best friends, right? That shit actually fucking spoils part of the game. Getting the neutral run should be your first experience, because you would be playing the game like you play any other game and "make you think" at the end. But no, we can't have THAT. :wawaspazzing:

Stunned But Dumb

Shiina asking the butter cookies to not be a nuisance in other chats makes me so BADLY want to say "Like the cappippis?" in her chat dammit

Two Best friends, right? That shit actually fucking spoils part of the game. Getting the neutral run should be your first experience, because you would be playing the game like you play any other game and "make you think" at the end. But no, we can't have THAT. :wawaspazzing:

lmao, yeah exactly. Not only is it annoying, it's missing the point of the game you supposedly adore so much.

God's Strongest Dragoon

Rie is super nervous while trying to present the info for this phase showdown thing

EDIT: 2 days of talent tournament, 2 days of fan tournament.
The sprites are animated for intros it appears, doesn't sound like they're doing sprite swap in-game.

Talent Tournament:
7.27 6pm PDT
7.28 10pm PDT
Single Elimination, Bo5
Lineup:
Eimi v Uruka
Remi v Lumi
Airi v Hina
Tenma v Ember

Prizes:
1st Place Trophy, Custom L2D rigged controller asset
2nd Place Trophy, Static controller asset
3rd Place Trophy, Static controller asset

Last edited:

Stunned But Dumb

Airi's defense stat was because of her boobs...

Also, the sprites we've been seeing are animated and were made by some of the animators in the Idol Shodown team

Salado

Groups are being decided.

Brackett 1: Eimi-Uruka

Brackett 2: Wemi-Lumi

Brackett 3: Hina-Airi

Brackett 4:Tenma-Ember

Remi's gonna get her ass handed to her :gloomiLaugh:

MERCH

Bronze

Stunned But Dumb

Of course the community tournament takes place when I have work :gunpeko:

Salado

Hitbox / Cheatbox are allowed on the fan tournament.

Bronze

Bri's getting roasted on official Phase channel for her plane ticket mistake :whatastory:

2DUM4U

Early Adopter
Bri's getting roasted on official Phase channel for her plane ticket mistake :whatastory:
Tuned in just in time to hear Rie mention "Ala-bomb-a". Accents, I love 'em.

EDIT: How the heck can these streamers do youtube for a living and not have autoplay disabled? It seems like every time a professional streamer shows a yt video they have autoplay checked and they have to hurry and hit "cancel" at the end of every video. For that matter, who even wants autoplay, that's what playlists are for. I got addons to block that shit a long time ago, come on guys.

Last edited:

Stunned But Dumb

Damn, someone really made a clip of Shiina's sadwoman moment

Top Bottom