Henrik Carter

Disco Contagium!
Someone help us, Clara's going insane.

God's Strongest Dragoon

Now this is schizoposting

Bronze

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
Between skipping around the mall with Pippa while holding hands and grabbing Clara's butt I'm beginning to question Tenma's love for muscly men.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
I can't believe that Rie has the exact same opinion on Danganronpa that I do

NAGITO LOVE
I do love that insane schemer but I gotta say of the togami types of Danganronpa Kokichi is my pick for favorite I love that little autistic shit

FISHMAN CLARA NEEDS EUPHORIA STANDEES STAT

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Calli needs a new PC lol. I think she has spent most of this VCR server fighting her PC more than enemies. Thank God Bae got her new one before this.

Just pretending

The Great Bald Rrat
Early Adopter
From Ollie's memberstream:

"If only I could have pole dancers and BBQ! I wish I could just rent an entire club and put a bunch of strippers inside, then throw a BBQ party! [quickly] ...but I can't. For legal reasons."

The thirst must flow.

Edit:

She's hinting at a BIG hololive project coming up, but so far she's managed not to spill the beans (which is pretty unique for her). She's only said that "it makes her calm about the future, because she knows Hololive will thrive" and "Yagoo is a monster when it comes to working really hard".

Last edited:

God's Strongest Dragoon

JellyKusa

Early Adopter
"I'd like to get my throat slit by Chitose"
Kiara getting sexual pleasure from being killed is weirdly lore accurate

sbm

Early Adopter
Archivist

Lee Crabb

Resident Liacon
"I like my men like I like my coffee, mostly white" - Nova

I will not provide context.

The Rrat

Early Adopter

Mint live to sing songs by her favorite idol group that is disbanding.

Horo7618

No one in particular
Mint live to sing songs by her favorite idol group that is disbanding.
Interesting bit of talk just now - she's basically saying she wants to be a fan of idols not necessarily an idol herself. It's not 100% clear if this was indirectly talking about her experience in Niji, her previous career in JP, or if she's shooting down the idea of joining Hololive....

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
Interesting bit of talk just now - she's basically saying she wants to be a fan of idols not necessarily an idol herself. It's not 100% clear if this was indirectly talking about her experience in Niji, her previous career in JP, or if she's shooting down the idea of joining Hololive....
She definitely have some real damn fat brainworms and she's qualified to do idol shit, in Holo or elsewhere.
But assuming that she want to go full idol is equal to assuming that every bookworm wants to be a writer, extremely dumb.

Latte'Ninba

God is dead. You aren't. Keep running.
Early Adopter
While I was a big hoper of her going to Holo, it did kind of sound like she's mulling over whether she would ever want to return to anything of being an idol. I think Niji might have truly crushed the soul out of her on it. She really had a moment struggling with the words without having to really say anything in exacts or definites. After everything that happened I'm not really shocked by it. I'll still be pleasantly surprised if it happened but it's fallen a couple of steps on my "it's possible" ladder.

Part of me kind of wonders if it was a reflective musing of where she didn't really enjoy things the way she liked to because she was too busy attempting to do it herself. (As much as Niji allowed her to) Sort of wonder if it would feel different for her if she actually had some support and the chance to really follow through as opposed to being denied this and that while constantly being "delayed" progress. Guess we'll see in a month or few what she decided regardless.

Furious George

Low & Lazy
Dizzy bringing the kino again.

These girls keep punching our banger stream after banger stream. I've got irl shit I need to do!

:urtearingmeapart:

The Rrat

Early Adopter
I still think her original plan was to quit entirely and still isn't sure whether she was to stick around. I very much do not think she will actually go Holo or anywhere else. I think if she doesn't quit after the podcast ends, she will just stay indie.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Mint has been very clear about wanting to be a fan of idols, not an idol herself, for a very long time. It is at the very least preceding Niji going to shit, not sure if it also precedes her joining Niji at all.

Niji can be blamed for shattering the imagination of a massive Niji stan (she stanned it to hell and back during her first stint as Mint after all), but Mint's "I don't want to be an idol!" thing doesn't really have anything to do with them. That's Mint's personal brainworm which she'd have regardless.

It also doesn't really matter, since there are shittons of Holos who never planned to be idols and others who still don't aim in that direction.

Bluntly, the list of people who actually wanted to be idols from the start is smaller. Sora, AZKi, Aqua, Suisei, Kanata, Watame, Nene, Moona, Kiara, Gura, Fuwamoco, Irys, some I don't know enough to tell.

And with some, like Ame or Shiori, I think you can tell that they're still not that interested.

"I want to be a fan of idols, not an idol myself" is meaningless.

Henrik Carter

Disco Contagium!
Come to Lumi. Teach her about ESG money and Blackrock. We're talking about female custodians.

God's Strongest Dragoon

The one positive of the female custodes shitshow is that I get to watch retards that have been butchering the pronunciation of a latin word for decades lose their shit.

Top Bottom