"Imagine if you thought I was dead so you flushed me down the toilet only for me to be not dead and gain freedom only to be immediately died to seagulls once washed up on a beach front"Dizzy Dokuro

Liveposting - LMAOOOOOOO's not included due to ongoing recession

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
phaseweeklyhashtag.png

It just realized it's true, the last time someone did Phase Weekly with her was Shiina back in early February.
Imagine if Ember's internet isn't fixed in time for Phase Wars next weekend and she has to host it by herself.

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
"My tail connects up my butt." - Komachi Panko
She later clarified she meant "above."

E: She was running her mouth a little fast and leaked that talents get 20% of the coffee sales. I am spreading misinformation; see next post.
"Remember, don't trust the panda, because the panda says a lot of stupid shit."

Last edited:

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
"My tail connects up my butt." - Komachi Panko
She later clarified she meant "above."

E: She was running her mouth a little fast and leaked that talents get 20% of the coffee sales.
"Remember, don't trust the panda, because the panda says a lot of stupid shit."
$7 per coffee sale. No wonder they all shill it so hard.

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.

Postal rrat

chinshilla
Vtubers are why we have yellow paint in video games

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Coni's backing out of smoking the cigarette, and is threatening to eat it instead.

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
Coni's backing out of smoking the cigarette, and is threatening to eat it instead.
That's not how you chew tobacco.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

Topo Chico

Clara is autistic and Tenma get her trip paid for by Fishman

Stunned But Dumb

Tenma aggressively dm'd Yuu and Memory, along with everyone else, but they were just too busy to make it.
Tenma really nervous about meeting everyone that wasn't Pippa, but she's very happy she did. Every thing was really fun
She really cherishes these girls

They went to an aquarium and saw a goldfish exhibit. Tenma didn't realize there were so many different type of goldfish and thought they were all the same. Pippa stopped and took a picture of every one of them

VTuberThrow

Lots of japanese people have no clue what Killer Instinct is and if they do they think of it as kusoge. It's really fun watching Kuroa's chat explaining characters, talking about Mick Gordon's music, bringing up guest characters to all the new people brought in by dogura. I honestly can't keep up well (my dumbass fault) but everyone's having a blast.
Reminds me of Domi, GGXX and P4A legend, showing up to Evo for KI and dunking on everyone up to top 8 with Cinder TODs.

Topo Chico

Sakana is an :architect:
"He's a generous man"

Stunned But Dumb

Everyone started calling Tenma Tenmama at some point
She once again confirmed every woman in phase is cute
"Sakana is a fatass! Sakana is not a cutie, Sakana is a walking fatass! He eats for like five people! At some point I think he had a plan to make us obese by the amount of food he orders for us! He's a generous man, 10/10 good wallet!"
No wonder Sakana likes that Ember and Michi eat a lot... He was the true architect all along

VSoyBoy

New Vshojo's starting soon screen is actually making me dizzy.

Stunned But Dumb

I peeked in and Matara gifted 51 gift subs. Thats like 250 dollars, right? Twitch is kind of nuts... Maybe I'm just an old man, but there's so much stuff going on like leveling up and stuff

Gravedigger

Most of the time, my own...
Early Adopter
I peeked in and Matara gifted 51 gift subs. Thats like 250 dollars, right? Twitch is kind of nuts... Maybe I'm just an old man, but there's so much stuff going on like leveling up and stuff
All just bells and whistles designed to make you spend your money.
Adblock. Pirate. Torrent.

VSoyBoy

Aww, she had her wife K9Kuro narrate her Lore :pomuLove:

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
That nail mention has to be the most explicit reference to a corpo model in a post Niji lore video

Gravedigger

Most of the time, my own...
Early Adopter
The old nail in the video was neat.

Top Bottom