"Do you want me to choke you with my neck? Oh mah god I'm getting superchats asking me to choke them with my neck"Selen Tatsuki

Liveposting - LMAOOOOOOO's not included due to ongoing recession

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

PassiveUnaggressive

Early Adopter
Macho Man is here! I think I'll enjoy Clara's modded skyrim streams

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Hiyori raided jelly. She asked chat to be normal... she doesnt know jelly is way less normal then chat. Thats cute

Clown Penis

Early Adopter
Hiyori raided jelly. She asked chat to be normal... she doesnt know jelly is way less normal then chat. Thats cute

The autistic screeching, heartwarming wheezing laugh, and the complete and utter lack of morality.

Normal.

Now she's chiming out over programmer Pippa socks.. well, she's chopping her dick off. 🏳️‍⚧️

Last edited:

ScarletCorrupt

Awawawawa (derogatory)
Jelly is having a breakdown over the Pippa socks lmao
"I'd rather die than not have Pippa socks" - Jelly

Bronze

Clara didn't raid Jerry, but she raided Peo so its ok :sanasmile:

PassiveUnaggressive

Early Adopter

The autistic screeching, heartwarming wheezing laugh, and the complete and utter lack of morality.

Normal.
"I want to wear Pippa socks, outside! I want to wear them while codinnng..."
:smugpipi:

Stunned But Dumb

Is Jelly ever not having some form of breakdown?

Clown Penis

Early Adopter

PassiveUnaggressive

Early Adopter
Is Jelly ever not having some form of breakdown?
False or not, I think she and the chat enjoy the bit. I have no problems with it, she's entertaining doing it

Stunned But Dumb

False or not, I think she and the chat enjoy the bit. I have no problems with it, she's entertaining doing it
I didn't mean it in a bad way. It's just every clip or tweet I see is her losing against gay allegations, being called a femcel monkey, losing it over her horrible smoking and drinking habit (hope she gets over it, damn) now the pipprogrammer socks.

I think she's about the most bullied phase member. I rewound the stream and she's coping about these MEN SIZED socks never being able to fit her

Bronze

I didn't mean it in a bad way. It's just ever clip or tweet I see is her getting losing against gay allegations, being called a femcel monkey, losing it over her horrible smoking and drinking habit (hope she gets over it, damn) now the pipprogrammer socks.

I think she's about the most bullied phase member. I rewound the stream and she's coping about these MEN SIZED socks never being able to fit her
That was like it since her first week iirc. Her baba is you breakdown was legendary for me

PassiveUnaggressive

Early Adopter
Even the rigger bullies Jelly :SelenHAHAhere:
1709627681616.png

ScarletCorrupt

Awawawawa (derogatory)
That was like it since her first week iirc. Her baba is you breakdown was legendary for me
Good times, I should watch that stream again. Her old stream time was rough so I was always delirious when I watched her live around debut lol. My favorite early stuff of hers was SkyFactory, I'm glad she's kept the pipe as well as other creations on her loading screen.

Clown Penis

Early Adopter
I didn't mean it in a bad way. It's just every clip or tweet I see is her losing against gay allegations, being called a femcel monkey, losing it over her horrible smoking and drinking habit (hope she gets over it, damn) now the pipprogrammer socks.

She gets bullied by Fishman.

240227-121316.png
GHzm3SFW4AAdgar.jpeg

And she gets bullied by Terupapa too.. lmao

Stunned But Dumb

PassiveUnaggressive

Early Adopter
Can't believe Sakana canon wore the socks before Jelly, knowing how badly she wants them
"I'll send you the sample pair, Jerry. Trust me, they fit great." -Fishman
1709627995160.png

:smugpipi:

ScarletCorrupt

Awawawawa (derogatory)
Be brave like Pippa, Jelly! Say retarded! Unleash your true power

Top Bottom