"He was like a puppy, but he had like massive bulging balls! You had to have been there!"S.S. Isa

Liveposting - LMAOOOOOOO's not included due to ongoing recession

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

Dawifet

I love my dumb dorky nephilim
Namirin's Husband
Eh, the first three make sense. Polka and Miko are kinda random, though, yeah.
Shes cozying up to shiraken, already has the Prez under her thumb, now for the demon king and vice president ...

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Mamarissa just called Nerissa "Caitlin" by accident. Yab collectors will remember this.
Anyone got a clip? I need it for my collection.

Seconded

Also can I get a download of the Grandma Mori yab? I can't download it from the post on mobile please and thank you

Last edited:

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer
1709445643349.png

I think it's time to move on...

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Poor Naganon, a tale as old as time

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
Last edited:

Audi Vide Tace

Self-Proclaimed Lurker
Geist's Second Husband
Airi's drive time to work is 2 hours, like one-way? What the fuck?

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
Hexa hit the requirements for youtube membership. She plans on doing at least one membership stream per week.:takoesl:

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Airi's drive time to work is 2 hours, like one-way? What the fuck?
Yeah it fuckin sucks according to shiina it was one hour to and one hour back but she could have been mistaken

Audi Vide Tace

Self-Proclaimed Lurker
Geist's Second Husband
Yeah it fuckin sucks according to shiina it was one hour to and one hour back but she could have been mistaken

Oh, one hour both ways? That is more normal and within expectations; in the stream she initially said it took 2 hours, so I thought she meant 2 hours one way, which would be utterly insane.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
Percentages as follows:

Naganon: 104% (approximate)
Hexa: -100% (approximate)
The only one that matters is the one where it says she loves me. :smugpipi:

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
It was really bold of Hexa to hold up this sign live on stream. :smugpipi:
i-hate-n.png

Negzana

From the little I read on /vt/ it does seem her relationship with Cover has been entirely amicable and she is to blame here but it wasn't severe enough to end up like Rushia. Can't watch anymore but at the very least this seems to paint Cover in a good light. Hope the best for Rica, gonna sub, but still cautiously hoping she doesn't return to coomerbait apparently she's going to get a model

Seraph

Your Local Phase Shill
The only one that matters is the one where it says she loves me. :smugpipi:
Are you missing the secret stream where she says she loves you? :SelenHAHAhere:

rabeni

Speaking of Hexa, anyone got a qrd on the "one night" she was upset about just now?

Seraph

Your Local Phase Shill
Speaking of Hexa, anyone got a qrd on the "one night" she was upset about just now?
She has been canceled on twitter multiple times already.
If she was talking about something she did more recently as Hexa, my guess is either the Pippa collab where she saw pipkuns art and read /vt/ on stream, or the jeffrey epstein fancam clips

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Hexa collabed with Pippa, and Hexa let the brain worms get the better of her and went onto /vt/ to see what they thought in spite of Pippa telling her not to and we got to see her reactions to their reactions. This lasted five hours, and while I've not watched it, from all reports it was not a fun stream.

Hexa is understandably still upset about how that went. Still, I think Hexa holds it against herself far more than anyone else does. I think she makes fun content and now she's monetized on Youtube I can't wait to throw some money at her and show my support directly.

rabeni

Hexa collabed with Pippa, and Hexa let the brain worms get the better of her and went onto /vt/ to see what they thought in spite of Pippa telling her not to and we got to see her reactions to their reactions. This lasted five hours, and while I've not watched it, from all reports it was not a fun stream.

Hexa is understandably still upset about how that went. Still, I think Hexa holds it against herself far more than anyone else does. I think she makes fun content and now she's monetized on Youtube I can't wait to throw some money at her and show my support directly.
I thought that might be it, but I wasn't sure if I missed something, so thanks. Glad to hear she's not reading /vt/ anymore too.

Top Bottom