"Thank you. I'm okay with it because I've seen Kobo with Sana before and I know that when I'm sad, it's okay to be honest and sad. I'll be friends with loneliness today. I will be fine in time. My poop is great today"Pako

Liveposting - LMAOOOOOOO's not included due to ongoing recession

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
She has been canceled on twitter multiple times already.
Cancelled, as in, generic ephemeral twitter and 4chan nothingburger shitstorm that did not affect anything real and tangible?

Stunned But Dumb

Cancelled, as in, generic ephemeral twitter and 4chan nothingburger shitstorm that did not affect anything real and tangible?
Canceled as in it actually boosted her views and subs in some manner. She made some on stream jokes that was basically "pedos bad" and someone said this was wrong? It got uno reversed though and she was able to capitalize on it, so it was a win

rabeni

She streamed reading the epstein docs and some rando vtweeter twisted it into her "making light of the victim's suffering" or whatever. Also Hexa has a loli model which is unforgivable if you get all your rhetoric from twitter arguments.

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
Oh, so just generic nothingburger twitter cancel. Please someone sponsor her a few months of therapist. And please, Hexa, talk more to your friends. Go visit someene if you can. Ask Pippa for a lesson in stormwatching maybe.

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter

Pico Earth science autism zatsu.

Cute noises and Pico-chuuuuuuuus.

She has two collabs this week. A continuation of the game she and Nasa were playing with Nopi and Yae Yugiri; second is TBA.

Sunday she celebrates monetization with a Q&A plus drinking.

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
I don't really know the specifics of what exactly happened behind the scenes, but the cancelation from Marina really affected her. So much that she graduated.

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
I don't really know the specifics of what exactly happened behind the scenes, but the cancelation from Marina really affected her. So much that she graduated.
Ouch. Fuck marinЪ, may it rot in shitter.

Negzana

Watching Kaela while browsing /vt/ and found this gem

1000002796.png

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
We got a chant now for those melanin appreciators here

Edit: Nyaru family are watching down stairs :whatastory:

Last edited:

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter

The Peanut Gallery

Early Adopter
Sounds like Nyaru family enjoyed that opening :whatastory:

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
Watching Charlotte and Koinuko react to that was amazing.

httn

Hag enthusiast
Nyaru's family just heard the "TRIBUTE ME THIS INSTANT" clip through the family tv. :whatastory:

The Peanut Gallery

Early Adopter
Brown has been (((shut down))):pomuSalute:

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
Koinuko " (((They))) rigged it."
:whatastory:

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer
I can't believe racism is real
fucked up

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

The Peanut Gallery

Early Adopter

Stunned But Dumb

Grimmi is looking fantastic. Shocker that she was ready to graduate just a month ago. This model was near finished if thats the case.

I'm also watching Miori's birthday stream and now that she has a 3d model, she's planning on improving it and doing more things in vr

The Peanut Gallery

Early Adopter
Top Bottom