"I don't think it's bad to be a wigger"Komachi Panko

Liveposting - LMAOOOOOOO's not included due to ongoing recession

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
@Sithis do you recall a writeup or vt thread that occurred during the BBC saga about Guardbro and Rye? Iirc it had some links to his Twitter where he was sad posting about not getting any action at the meet up. Proctor has been going over Guardbro for like a hour and I vaguely remember this event

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
@Sithis do you recall a writeup or vt thread that occurred during the BBC saga about Guardbro and Rye? Iirc it had some links to his Twitter where he was sad posting about not getting any action at the meet up. Proctor has been going over Guardbro for like a hour and I vaguely remember this event
I remember the guardbro sadposting, warosu would probably have the links along with his weird picture of the mop with the frown face. Search for guardbro posts from around like march-april of last year iirc
I'll search through my saved pics and see if I can find anything but hopefully @The Proctor also covers that time she dog walked some weeb at a convention because that was fucking funny

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
I'm starting to think we need a complete writeup thread of everything, re: Rye/Yuko, Guardbro and BigDick in chronological order going over everything and how they correlate/connect in no uncertain terms as a resource, because so far all we seem to have discussing it are random 4chan archives, scattered posts about things across this forum, and the one isolated Guardbro KF thread that doesn't mention Yuko much at all.

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
I'm starting to think we need a complete writeup thread of everything, re: Rye/Yuko, Guardbro and BigDick in chronological order going over everything and how they correlate/connect in no uncertain terms as a resource, because so far all we seem to have discussing it are random 4chan archives, scattered posts about things across this forum, and the one isolated Guardbro KF thread that doesn't mention Yuko much at all.
I purged a lot of my PMs here when it was announced they'd be visible to admin for a bit but I'll dig through and see what I can find from things, I know I have some good ones saved. Someone start the thread and I'll post as I dig.

Here's what I have found already on hand:
Screenshot_20230326-151233-526.pngScreenshot_20230326-145432-497.pngScreenshot_20230326-145559-613.pngScreenshot_20230326-165552-921.png
I also found the guardbro post but image too lorge

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
chinese girl saying puerto rivans are island mexicans is hilariouso

id she isnt eating pulparindos shes culturally appropriating

e: shiina's relatives are chinese as fuck, lizard people she says

Last edited:

Stunned But Dumb

I wonder how many snacks she brought, because shiina eats like a bird

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter

Stunned But Dumb

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
What the fuck are those blue takis?

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
I don't what was worse, the set up or the pay off? I've had all kinds of Dogs and never bought a dried Bull Penis....
But Sonic dong...okay well done :SelenHAHAhere:

agility_

Early Adopter
I haven't had a twinkie in over a decade but I'm told hostess' quality has taken a dip.

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
I haven't had a twinkie in over a decade but I'm told hostess' quality has taken a dip.
It's been years since I've had one, but the quality of nearly everything has taken a dip. It wouldn't surprise me.

agility_

Early Adopter
Oh what is it with women and their candy popsicles, I swear.

Postal rrat

chinshilla
It's been years since I've had one, but the quality of nearly everything has taken a dip. It wouldn't surprise me.
Hostess quality was on the same decline everything was for a while until the company went bankrupt and was bought up then hostess went from mid to basically sawdust

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter
Shiina is weakling, she couldn't eat the pulparindo in one sitting.

Stunned But Dumb

I love when she goes on vacation and comes back a toasted marshmallow for a week or so, btw

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
Shiina wondering if she's gonna get in trouble for being racist cause she took Dizzy's opinion on what is and isn't okay and didn't realize until 2 hours into stream she may not be the best judge despite her chat being half Spanish speakers absolutely loving every second is hilarious. They all gave her the ñ pass so she's good.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Top Bottom