"i want to strangle this woman this is hoqw the asylum ends i am buying a planeticket to california and going on a murdering spree the piles of generic melennial women will fill the streets"The Proctor

Liveposting - LMAOOOOOOO's not included due to ongoing recession

UberSoldat

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
How does someone know 50,000 people by the age of 24

I know like

7. Maybe 7. Probably 6. ...5?!?! I talk to.. 3 maybe. Hm
I suspect the answer involves discord.

seenister

She's cutting off coomer content

Cool good for her and I really hope she succeeds just so I can see a mass suicide of the boobros

Either ODing on cyanide or eating enough bananas they explode either one works

unironically, the coom bait and piss were what made me stop watching Yuko, now I can actually start watching her again

as I said nearly a year and a half ago, she's incredibly entertaining and can hold an audience, she doesn't need that sort of content to be successful

unfortunately, she now has to deal with the fallout that everyone could have seen coming with this sort of audience, and I genuinely wish her all the best because she is going to need it

I remember when Yuko debuted, I thought she had a lot of potential with her fantastic model, but was ultimately let down when she pivoted hard into coomer content. I was always of the opinion she could've been great if she didn't decide to become Jared Fogle's oshi, so if she's earnestly trying to turn things around and take her content in a less morally questionable direction, I believe I should reward those efforts.
View attachment 64229
Good luck Yuko, please don't make me regret this. Also please keep doing those nature vlogs they're sick.
>piss
You know for a corpo called idol, why do I hear a lot of cursed coomer content coming from its talents? Is Rin the only Prude in idolEN?

Edit: I just listened to her onii-chan ASMR and watched the piss-drinking stream. Uh... This girl is something else.

Last edited:

Ensok

Early Adopter
AkiRose playing Aurelion Sol in League of all things instead of an easier champion.

Eat em and breed em

I need help
Went back to Yuko's twitter to see how things were going and guess who

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Went back to Yuko's twitter to see how things were going and guess who

of course

i was kind of hoping he just died in a ditch somewhere and not show up but here we are

Empty_Inbox

🏆 Thread Recap links are in my Profile Posts
Early Adopter
Deranged Archivist
Depressed Nousagi said he will eat his cum if Nijisanji improves within a year, Legal Mindset called him Chris-chan. WTF is this shit

EDIT: Timestamp 3:45:30

EDIT: At least they showed him Shondo "Pippa what is a Glowie" clip, and Pippa yealling at chat about cops clip

Last edited:

Stunned But Dumb

epressed Nousagi said he will eat his cum if Nijisanji improves within a year
When he started cock watching, I thought "weird, but college is expensive I won't shame him." Now I'm worried about the dude. What are they doing to you down in SEAworld, Nousagi?

Negzana

When he started cock watching, I thought "weird, but college is expensive I won't shame him." Now I'm worried about the dude. What are they doing to you down in SEAworld, Nousagi?
Flips, their most masculine men have less testosterone than Japanese women

Last edited:

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
we dont accept this one into our race sorry

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
we dont accept this one into our race sorry
...imagine having another fucking flip look at you and say "stop, you're making us look bad"

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum
Why does Yuko have an actual good taste in music

EDIT: Weezer. God damnit, I was just complimenting her...

Hff201

Early Adopter

The Yuko karaoke experience usually boils down to my boomer rock playlist, except every now and then someone's little sister picks a song.

...as proven by the Miley Cyrus song right now.

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter

Idk it's weird for her because she's still too young to be memorializing the 90s so hard which was the last time I remember a lot of her favorites really being popular. Maybe it's an extension of her thing for older guys

Hff201

Early Adopter
Idk it's weird for her because she's still too young to be memorializing the 90s so hard which was the last time I remember a lot of her favorites really being popular. Maybe it's an extension of her thing for older guys
To be fair I like a lot of music from before my time too. With almost everything from the last century being accessible through streaming I imagine a lot of people are less likely to limit their taste to whatever handful of songs the radio spoonfeeds them at a given moment, lord knows I've found plenty of music I like in recent years just from clicking around aimlessly on YouTube.

EDIT: I literally can't not notice him at this point.
JEm0da2.png

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Fergalicious at 2x speed works, somehow

God's Strongest Dragoon

Ember one-shot Margit. She actually did the smart thing and didn't go straight to Margit and actually did other content, like getting the Bloodhound weapon, so she just blasted his ass.
In the announcement tweet, the girl he was streaming the cock watch with was mentioning how he has a small dick. He's probably getting groomed by the first woman to give him any affection.

EDIT: Ember fell for the Storm Knight room trap but easily killed him

Last edited:

httn

Hag enthusiast
"Tsunderia - The 3DO of Vtuber companies"

Salado

"I feel about comparing Shiina to hemorrhoids now..." - Dizzy Dokuro.

e:

"You know what chat? I will prove today that I'm not a diddler!"- Dizzy Dokuro.

Last edited:

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Top Bottom