"This better not awaken a new fetish in me. But at least I'm not into feet"Noir Vesper

Liveposting - LMAOOOOOOO's not included due to ongoing recession

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
Guess one thing she'll need to watch out for though is getting her address doxxed by some crazed boo bro coomer since she's streaming actual irl places.

I don't want this to actually happen, since I know these women have enough to deal with already, but I can't deny it would be endlessly amusing to read about someone getting ventilated as a result of going after one of the firearm-friendly chuubas.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
I remember when Yuko debuted, I thought she had a lot of potential with her fantastic model, but was ultimately let down when she pivoted hard into coomer content. I was always of the opinion she could've been great if she didn't decide to become Jared Fogle's oshi, so if she's earnestly trying to turn things around and take her content in a less morally questionable direction, I believe I should reward those efforts.
1708397453281.png

Good luck Yuko, please don't make me regret this. Also please keep doing those nature vlogs they're sick.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
I know she's from /k/ but does Yuko actually carry?

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
I know she's from /k/ but does Yuko actually carry?
No, she just has airsoft. One of the streams she got a lot of money to buy a Glock but I don't think she ever did

Awoogers

No, she just has airsoft. One of the streams she got a lot of money to buy a Glock but I don't think she ever did
So she may have to rely on the rabbit on that front then

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
Much like Pippa hides in her bathroom rather than lovingly pat her desk gun when she hears a knock at the door. Women, please understand.

Awoogers

It's probably a question many asked before but how many guns does the rabbit own again

I just remember the bathroom gun

DelusionTree

Early Adopter
It's probably a question many asked before but how many guns does the rabbit own again

I just remember the bathroom gun
She never went into the exact number, just said several.

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter
Airis doing a nostalgia stream tonight. This one's about old Cartoon Network shows.

Airi already talking about killing the vod.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
I'm glad Yuko is doing what she wants to. My first reaction to the vlog was that it's neat, but it's not Vtubing.... but then I imagined what if Pippa did a Vlog like that? I'd be all in for that, so I guess it's pretty cool. Boo bros have always sucked and it's always fun to watch the freak out.
TLDR: Pippa vlogs when?

Salado

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Vlogs can belong in Vtubing tbh
Some Holos like Polka and i think Botan have done a few

Koronesuki

X-Potato

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
Guess one thing she'll need to watch out for though is getting her address doxxed by some crazed boo bro coomer since she's streaming actual irl places.
Normally, I wouldn't care too much about a vtuber getting doxed. But with an audience like the boo bros, I would be very concerned for her.

God's Strongest Dragoon

Runie and Muyu teasing Eimi for not having a tail in her daki

Awoogers

Also Kiara:

While this is JP it's also one who I think is one of the best vlog chuubas out there

This is azuma lim one of the old guards of vtubing and is someone while not as popular as the four heavenly kings is also someone who was there when vtubing still really isn't a thing and is generally a well liked chuuba
She was fucked over by her company which iirc became a legal battle until she won her IP and rebranded herself as a vlogging channel/riding across the country type of channel

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
Hexa accidentally did Ketamine. Apparently she was drunk and just accepted something from a stranger. My oshi is actually retarded. :fishmandispair:

Compressed jpg

wtf is happening
Hexa accidentally did Ketamine. Apparently she was drunk and just accepted something from a stranger. My oshi is actually retarded. :fishmandispair:
That's how all good night outs start tho
:calidrinking:

Now this straw tangent I can get behind.

Last edited:

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
Now this straw tangent I can get behind.
She's so :nenebased:
Edit: Hexa wants to apply for the second season of the squid game reality show. She'd be doxing herself. :Vesper-UNHINGED:

Last edited:

Salado

Top Bottom