"The French are not white people"Sena Bonbon

Liveposting - LMAOOOOOOO's not included due to ongoing recession

Eat em and breed em

I need help
Apparently some of the boobros are now blaming Pippa for this massive turn in Yuko's content, because they think she filmed the first vlog somewhere in the Pacific Northwest.
Pippa Yuko camping vlogs!

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
She's cutting off coomer content

Cool good for her and I really hope she succeeds just so I can see a mass suicide of the boobros

Either ODing on cyanide or eating enough bananas they explode either one works

ScarletCorrupt

Awawawawa (derogatory)

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
wololol

EDIT: Very cool PCG very cool

Last edited:

Awoogers

White Stone

A literal white stone
Early Adopter
View attachment 64222
Damn boi calm down Kira
The fact that she had to prerecord some of that stream and seemed to be breaking down toward the end, idk, Aviel might actually be cracking down and she might disagree with it. Guess we will see how it all unfolds.
Is he not even a member? I know if you stop your membership, you still have the badge until the end of the cycle.

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
Yuko and Pippa doing a camping vlog sounds like a better pretext for Far Cry New Dawn

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore

Eat em and breed em

I need help

ConisCarnie

Awoogers

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Boobros when Yuko stops thumbing the Mayonnaise jar

Awoogers

You know a vlogging chuuba is a niche that don't have many people in it in EN so she may strike gold on this one
And I hope she does with a suicide forest special with the boobros in tow for a once in a lifetime experience

It's like azuma lim but short
Very short
Hobbit even

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
unironically, the coom bait and piss were what made me stop watching Yuko, now I can actually start watching her again

as I said nearly a year and a half ago, she's incredibly entertaining and can hold an audience, she doesn't need that sort of content to be successful

unfortunately, she now has to deal with the fallout that everyone could have seen coming with this sort of audience, and I genuinely wish her all the best because she is going to need it

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
You know a vlogging chuuba is a niche that don't have many people in it in EN so she may strike gold on this one
And I hope she does with a suicide forest special with the boobros in tow for a once in a lifetime experience

It's like azuma lim but short
Very short
Hobbit even
yp1.png

The Fellowship of the Mold (TBA)

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Wait, I remember I think @Hff201 posting some more tweets about that ILOVEYUKOYUREI guy and one was an exchange from between him and Goatfort (another former boo bro). Is ILOVEYUKOYUREI Kirakirasama? If so what a slut

VTuberThrow

Guess one thing she'll need to watch out for though is getting her address doxxed by some crazed boo bro coomer since she's streaming actual irl places.

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
Wait, I remember I think @Hff201 posting some more tweets about that ILOVEYUKOYUREI guy and one was an exchange from between him and Goatfort (another former boo bro). Is ILOVEYUKOYUREI Kirakirasama? If so what a slut

Iirc kira is that account, kirakira and the ilovekattarinaqutie accounts.

Top Bottom