"I've never claimed for my stream to be like, a safe space. It is not, it never has been, I've streamed since 2017. Get the fuck out"Veibae

Liveposting - LMAOOOOOOO's not included due to ongoing recession

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
I miss the simple days of playing on a playground without a goddamn care in the world. Why must I adult?
put on a helmet and cross your eyes then you can go on the playground no problem. :BijouBijou:

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
View attachment 64222
Damn boi calm down Kira
The fact that she had to prerecord some of that stream and seemed to be breaking down toward the end, idk, Aviel might actually be cracking down and she might disagree with it. Guess we will see how it all unfolds.
"I'm sorry I fell in love with you"
:NOWWELAUGH:
Goddamn, thanks for the stream Yuko, this is amazing :SelenHAHAhere:

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
As someone that used to watch her, it sucks that she didn't do this months ago. I would have happily continued watching her but that piss stream was the ultimate filter, along with the other shit that happened in Idol. Logically she deserves all of this dumb shit after pandering to these people for so long but still, part of me wants her to succeed from now on. She'll be losing her biggest paypigs but they were all terrible people who only wanted fap material. I hope she understands this will be a good thing in the long run and wish her good luck from here on out. Or a smooth graduation if that's still the plan.

Most importantly, I hope the boo bros enjoy the cyanide they'll be drinking together.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Good job Yuko, sneak in a dirty shoe and a glory hole :vomitdrawer:

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Her chat's going to be "interesting" for a while now, isn't it?

JEL1pWl.png

JELEnsV.png

VTuberThrow

Sounds like she decided to just do the content she was going to do on Rye but stay with Yuko. Makes sense she would cut off the coomers if that is the case. Also seems like the better idea from a business standpoint as she has a corpo behind her and likely a bigger audience as Yuko even without coomers compared to Rye. Wonder if the /K/ crowd will join up now.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
I wonder if this was suppose to be Rye_Project content but has been repurposed after "discussions" behind the scenes

Sounds like she decided to just do the content she was going to do on Rye but stay with Yuko. Makes sense she would cut off the coomers if that is the case. Also seems like the better idea from a business standpoint as she has a corpo behind her and likely a bigger audience as Yuko even without coomers compared to Rye. Wonder if the /K/ crowd will join up now.
According to rrats the /k's were pretty coomer as well but who knows how true that was

oeufcoque

As someone that used to watch her, it sucks that she didn't do this months ago. I would have happily continued watching her but that piss stream was the ultimate filter, along with the other shit that happened in Idol. Logically she deserves all of this dumb shit after pandering to these people for so long but still, part of me wants her to succeed from now on. She'll be losing her biggest paypigs but they were all terrible people who only wanted fap material. I hope she understands this will be a good thing in the long run and wish her good luck from here on out. Or a smooth graduation if that's still the plan.

Most importantly, I hope the boo bros enjoy the cyanide they'll be drinking together.
Yea, that piss stream was a weird one, but I shrugged it off. And now some folks are pissed off. Eventually they'll move on.

oeufcoque

I wonder if this was suppose to be Rye_Project content but has been repurposed after "discussions" behind the scenes

According to rrats the /k's were pretty coomer as well but who knows how true that was
Pardon my noob ass, but what are /k's?

Planetary Bombardment

Compressed jpg

wtf is happening

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer

SomeRando

Pardon my noob ass, but what are /k's?

/k/ board on 4chan, Rye/Yuko was pretty deep into that community. Froot used to be part of the same community until she pissed them all off

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
A Part of me thinks this is Adviel telling her to Stop the coomer shit
The other part just thinks Yuko is scared of the consequences of GFE

DelusionTree

Early Adopter
Apparently some of the boobros are now blaming Pippa for this massive turn in Yuko's content, because they think she filmed the first vlog somewhere in the Pacific Northwest.

oeufcoque

Salado

Planetary Bombardment

Apparently some of the boobros are now blaming Pippa for this massive turn in Yuko's content, because they think she filmed the first vlog somewhere in the Pacific Northwest.
Blaming Pippa? How ignorant.
:gloomiLaugh:

A magical place.
Intrusive thoughts make me wonder if Iori could be shoehorned into that story.

Top Bottom