"Yeah, let's keep the racism to the stream's chat. That's a joke. No racism on stream either... unless it's against Italians"Pipkin Pippa

Liveposting - LMAOOOOOOO's not included due to ongoing recession

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter
Holy shit. Kaela is cracked.

Edit: Looks like she gave up on figuring out the second half.

Kazuma

Early Adopter
Kaela's got this

Horo7618

No one in particular
She's reverse-engineering Australian from Hajime's gibberish. Impressive.

akaaoi

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
Kaela is putting in all this work but she forgot that someone's turn is coming up soon :mikothumbsl:

akaaoi

Nerissa is never going to join a Bae stream again after this.

Belle Delphine's Armpit

🎨🐿️🔮🧟‍♀🦚🍂📜🔨☔
the fact they even got that first part is impressive

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur

Latte'Ninba

God is dead. You aren't. Keep running.
Early Adopter
Miko doesn't know what she's sayin but man is she enthused about it!

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter
Might jidon macca's run soon

Edit: GOD HAS HEARD

Last edited:

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
Ha, just saw a chat message get deleted in Mumei's stream. It was some paragraph like, "Mumei, I know it's rude to say, but if you have some friend you could recommend to get into hololive you should recommend them", but in more broken english. It took me a few seconds to parse what they were saying before it got deleted.
edit: Oh, it was by a gray name, too.
Fudge me! I went back to check the rough time it happened to see if it popped up on video before being deleted, and I found THIS instead: 1708334609213.png
Ah, there it is.
1708334740188.png

Last edited:

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur
Ha, just saw a chat message get deleted in Mumei's stream. It was some paragraph like, "Mumei, I know it's rude to say, but if you have some friend you could recommend to get into hololive you should recommend them", but in more broken english. It took me a few seconds to parse what they were saying before it got deleted.
edit: Oh, it was by a gray name, too.
At least they weren't too retardedly obvious and used names, I guess.

Also, JDON MY SOUL

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
@Azehara timestamped. Thank me later.

I'm not familiar with her and I haven't watched this stream, but it's uncanny how much she looks like Mumei in that thumbnail.

Postal rrat

chinshilla
Chinchilla caught the drama bug is now asking for asking for gossip

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
Chinchilla caught the drama bug is now asking for asking for gossip
It makes me wonder how in the loop the jp side is on the whole Niji drama. I imagine they are getting a completely different story.

Postal rrat

chinshilla
It makes me wonder how in the loop the jp side is on the whole Niji drama. I imagine they are getting a completely different story.
It was more of a general ask she was running out of things she wanted to talk about and asked if there was any recent gossip less I want to know about nijisanji and more heard any good ones lately. Some one mentioned wactor but no one really in chat really knew anything about what going on there. She did take about 2 minutes to google it and marvel at all the graduations. She's playing Q right now

As for niji she's of the belief that niji screwed up but she's has said that in japan most people side with the corporation when news like this comes out.

The Dented Guy

I have autism, please be patient
Oh shit. I'm 99.9% sure that Lumin Tsukiboshi (pre-debut) is that oni girl (Kichi) I clipped earlier this year. Thought she had died or something as I had not seen anything else about her in 8 months.
View attachment 60430

Pam should fully pre-record this shit to avoid the scuff. But she wants to sing live (karaoke style) which opens up to a ton of scuff. This was my main problem last year. The intros kept getting fked up.

Nyana's had no scuff because it was pre-recorded in its entirety and only paused for the intros.

I didn't know Lumin was Kichi. thank you for the info!

btw, what's that extension you're using for the channel stats thing?

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
Kiara just gave Nerissa the idea of a joke pregnancy arc where they both meet in VR Chat and every single month Nerissa 3D model has to look more pregnant until the 9th month where she will go Virgin Mary and bring Phoenix Crow Jesus to this realm, this come after Nerissa has been talking about her baby fever for 2 hours

Top Bottom