"Flower"Ouro Kronii

Liveposting - LMAOOOOOOO's not included due to ongoing recession

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
loki has been streaming biohazard for 4 hours with her being stuck on stages and stuff

also doesnt help that she may be tipsy

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
Always a pleasure seeing people say "Wait a minute, she's actually good?" whenever Lumi sings
Unfortunately in a rare serious discussion, Lumi recently said she actually finds it a bit disheartening that people still say this after she's put so much time and work into her music. I don't remember if she used the word disheartening, but it was something along those lines.

Don't get me wrong, I agree. It is funny to see people surprised that our favorite lemon tard has a golden voice. But sadly, that type of comment seems to hit a bit of a sour note for her, as she went on to discuss her struggles in the music scene because of past drama that has happened.

That being said, she clearly loves singing, and many people regard her as an amazing singer, so no drama can take that from her. Unfortunately, I'm pretty busy at work to be able to sit down and enjoy her karaoke, but I will be catching it later.

Goes without saying for me, but I always say it anyway: Lemon Woman love.
:sanasmile:

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Unfortunately in a rare serious discussion, Lumi recently said she actually finds it a bit disheartening that people still say this after she's put so much time and work into her music. I don't remember if she used the word disheartening, but it was something along those lines.

Don't get me wrong, I agree. It is funny to see people surprised that our favorite lemon tard has a golden voice. But sadly, that type of comment seems to hit a bit of a sour note for her, as she went on to discuss her struggles in the music scene because of past drama that has happened.

That being said, she clearly loves singing, and many people regard her as an amazing singer, so no drama can take that from her. Unfortunately, I'm pretty busy at work to be able to sit down and enjoy her karaoke, but I will be catching it later.

Goes without saying for me, but I always say it anyway: Lemon Woman love.
:sanasmile:
She just killed an Aretha Franklin song of all things. She's an amazing singer and people not realizing that need some rope. She's honestly one of the best EN vtuber singers in my opinion. She deserves more love for her talent.

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur
"Fucking suicide parrots"
Kiara, that is no way to refer to Doki.

Not-Username

Kiara Tierlisting fucking furniture assembly screws
:inahalloween:

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
Last edited:

Not-Username

Ensok

Early Adopter

Gravedigger

Most of the time, my own...
Early Adopter
It's so nice having Kiara back.
Damn this insecure, chronically overthinking and self doubting orange woman. Love to have her back.

The Rratarded Alt

"They don't know (that it was me at the convention karaoke)"

They 100% did you doof

Gravedigger

Most of the time, my own...
Early Adopter
"They don't know (that it was me at the convention karaoke)"

They 100% did you doof
At last she didn't sing her own songs.
But now I'm wondering, is she contractually prohibited from doing so?

The Rratarded Alt

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
She sounds shaken. Can't say I blame her but at least now they're not going to leave her alone.

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
Why is Tenma dressed up like a Nazi? It's even got a (purple) Iron Cross.

Edit: Went back and watched the beginning of the vod, (fuck you twitch for no rewind option on a live stream btw) it was one of the models viewers gifted her for her b-day.
:nenebased:

Last edited:

The Rratarded Alt

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Hold on while I add another notch to the "Getting Ember in trouble" wall.

I'm going to have to find a new wall at this point, my actions are getting out of hand

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
this is just women screaming bloody murder while the other one is laughing her ass off: the stream

and im all for it she needed this one after all the shit that happened yesterday

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
Loki is still going at it after over 8 hours, that muscle training seems to have given her genuine stamina.

Salado

Top Bottom