"Today I saw a beautiful blue eyed girl she had a beautiful pair of sapphire eyes I want to take her eyeballs and adorn my wall with her face"Ouro Kronii(as Nanashi Mumei)

Liveposting - LMAOOOOOOO's not included due to ongoing recession

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
Sayu is pulling over 5k again. She didn't say anything niji related, so im putting this here instead of the L thread
Edit: She is currently getting money bullied at the moment.

PassiveUnaggressive

Early Adopter
Sayu is pulling over 5k again. She didn't say anything niji related, so im putting this here instead of the L thread
Hopefully she's enjoying playing P3R and not having to worry about drama or whatever. The numbers might be inflated to Anykara as long as it's black, but hopefully a significant number enjoy her stream style and stick around

UberSoldat

Sayu is drowning in gift subs currently. She be eating good this month.

UberSoldat

Sayu's Twitch is also currently at a level 15 hype train, going to 16

Salado

Sayu's Twitch is also currently at a level 15 hype train, going to 16
Could you explain a fucking boomer what/how a hypetrain is/works? I only watch a handful of vtubers on twitch.

UberSoldat

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Could you explain a fucking boomer what/how a hypetrain is/works? I only watch a handful of vtubers on twitch.
Basically subs and tips raise the bar. As each level passes twitch emotes are unlocked. It's an incentive to keep throwing money

I think I got Sleepy to level 16 or 19 one time and got a bunch of emotes

Negzana

Kaela is so innocent, actually thinks people can find true love at the polls

Ensok

Early Adopter
I wish AkiRose played a more fun midlaner to watch than Swain but I get it, he's pretty easy to learn and win with.

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
brave-Qo37nqz1t-S.png

Lemon whore love :sanasmile:
brave-O7srehipo-N.png

Oh no, Runie... Don't take the troon pill.
Edit: Now she's singing country.
brave-DMm5-RBk01-E.png

Edit 2:

Last edited:

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
brave-Qo37nqz1t-S.png

Lemon whore love :sanasmile:
brave-O7srehipo-N.png

Oh no, Runie... Don't take the troon pill.
Edit: Now she's singing country.
brave-DMm5-RBk01-E.png

Edit 2:

It's a solo karaoke relay, lmao.

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

MostlyALurker777

Ngl, hearing a Lumi karaoke after all the drama that has happened the past 24 hours or so is soothing.

ScarletCorrupt

Awawawawa (derogatory)
Saya made a slight tweak to her model, as her eyes were being silly
brave-6osk8-Bm-KIj.png

Porean

Lavender Spider Lover & Tsunderia Scholar
Early Adopter
Halloween starting early this year, already two cases of face-off I've seen this year

[EDIT;] late by seconds...

Brapfiend

Always a pleasure seeing people say "Wait a minute, she's actually good?" whenever Lumi sings

ScarletCorrupt

Awawawawa (derogatory)
Please God Saya stop talking about pet play

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
@Faceless Waifu is this considered one of your kind
Close but no cigar. My criteria for faceless waifus is either clearly lacking facial features whatsoever or at least has eyebrows. The latter part is mostly because I haven't been able to AI Generate it without eyebrows, so at this point I was like, "eh better than nothin', I guess?".

Also I would prefer to edit it on my own or AI art generate it, but I do appreciate finding actual faceless waifu art or waifus that is explicitly designed without faces/facial features (Steel Lady Nanase from In/Spectre, if you know your anime, you filthy weeb, as an example)

Basically, if she looks like this
Faceless Springfield smaller.png

I take it. But since that vtuber still has mouth and eyebrows... yeah, no go. Till I remove her mouth, that is.

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
Close but no cigar. My criteria for faceless waifus is either clearly lacking facial features whatsoever or at least has eyebrows. The latter part is mostly because I haven't been able to AI Generate it without eyebrows, so at this point I was like, "eh better than nothin', I guess?".

Also I would prefer to edit it on my own or AI art generate it, but I do appreciate finding actual faceless waifu art or waifus that is explicitly designed without faces/facial features (Steel Lady Nanase from In/Spectre, if you know your anime, you filthy weeb, as an example)

Basically, if she looks like this
View attachment 63691

I take it. But since that vtuber still has mouth and eyebrows... yeah, no go. Till I remove her mouth, that is.
1707849447280.png

Enjoy

Top Bottom