Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
I can't believe Uruka is the Elira of Phase

EDIT: WHAT IS WRONG WITH THE CHINESE

God's Strongest Dragoon

Netscaper

Early Adopter
She doesnt sound well. Sounds like someone experiencing some sort of anxiety attack.
I really hope someone attends to her ASAP. Someone that tried to commit sudoku a month ago should not be exposed to this kind of shit.:yagoocry:

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter

Salado

heytheyh.PNG

Al-Sandulishun

Annoyance
Five retarded girls trying to give advice to retarded guys on their love quest.
Am I getting this right?

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
The Phase Connect Valentine's stream has over 3K viewers. Glad to see them getting so many eyes on them.

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
I really hope someone attends to her ASAP. Someone that tried to commit sudoku a month ago should not be exposed to this kind of shit.:yagoocry:
She mentioned a friend was DMing her saying they were there if she needed anything during the stream. (Mumei?)

Anime Fan

Al-Sandulishun

Annoyance

God's Strongest Dragoon

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
There a few serious and heartfelt advices that have gotten through somehow though :hololove:
E Furries mentioned, how long till Pippa in chat? :smugpipi:

Last edited:

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
I'll have to catch up to the Phase stream, partly because of the recent Niji fuck-up, and partly because I worked late and have to catch-up on some stuff at home because of that.

Listening to Grimmi now. In case anyone missed it in general, she's not graduating. Says it doesn't have anything to due with the events today. As I said, I like Grimmi, I will choose to believe her....

However, while she seems happy to be able to stay with her chat and streaming friends, she's also having moments where she's crying and saying things like hopefully people can be nicer to each other and things like that.

Again, I will choose to believe her....but if the theory is true that she did get accepted into Niji, only to be put in such a tough situation due to recent events to finally turning down what she called a "dream job", then it's just that much more reason to hate Niji. She does say it was a positive decision and she wishes "everyone the best". If this is the case, obviously this is the best decision, but I can only imagine how crushing it was with all of this shit that happened.

Once again, I choose to believe her that it's not that......but.....
:fishmandispair:

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Glad to see Grimmi's doing well, she wanted to stream Metal Gear Solid for seven hours because she's a certified Metal Gear Simp, but is instead saving it for next time because she thinks she's just going to loop about the same topic over and over again

bold of her to assume her audience doesn't want to watch exactly that, she's got a good support system going

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

sbm

Early Adopter
Archivist
Gonna check the fuck out of Proctor's stream in favor of this at the top of the hour:

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Gonna check the fuck out of Proctor's stream in favor of this at the top of the hour:

Clara gave up on the Hag accusations that quick huh

100% not Hakka

Don't tell Yagoo
"I needed something inside me before stream"
-Proctor "I shall soon reveal my top energy" Zakharov

mysticdreamlife

Miia Enjoyer
Good on Grimmi. If it was Niji, that is a huge bullet being dodged. There were other graduations too recently so we'll see if any suddenly play the reverse card on them as well.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Of course the knife is dull, it's Britbongistan and you need a special loisence to have a pointy knoife.

Top Bottom