"Phase Connect but we're not connecting!"Kureiji Ollie

Liveposting - LMAOOOOOOO's not included due to ongoing recession

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Another day, another Pink Woman Persona 3: Reload stream, surely she won't try to hit 12 hours today, right

Salado

"Ok, guys. You heard me. Drop those pants right now"- Fujikura Uruka.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Mori's contact fell out, and when putting it back in she realized that she may not have washed off lemon powder on her hands

commence the expected outcome

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
Lumi bought a racing wheel for todays Euro Truck stream but didn't realize you need pedals in order to drive then spent about 10 minutes telling chat it didn't come with pedals and it's not her fault only to realize she had set the pedals to the side and forgot about them...

Edit: Still troubleshooting 15 minutes later...

Last edited:

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Lumi bought a racing wheel for todays Euro Truck stream but didn't realize you need pedals in order to drive then spent about 10 minutes telling chat it didn't come with pedals and it's not her fault only to realize she had set the pedals to the side and forgot about them...

Edit: Still troubleshooting 15 minutes later...
Does it count as a woman driver moment if she hasn't even driven yet? :smugpipi:

Bronze

ASMR karaoke sure is a weird experience for me, but it works perfectly with Hina's voice

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
It took 90 minutes of troubleshooting (2.5 hours into stream) but the tard finally got it working.
:polkasticks::nenedance::subaruclapping:

And she immediately crashes...

SomeRando

Maybe the Muslims were onto something when they forbade women from driving :pekomusliml:

PemAloeKenzoku

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife
Rin spent the past hour discovering just how gross American candy is. Good stream, buy better stuff.

Salado

Airi doesn't know what dong means. She's convinced Shiina said dung on the clip. :smugpipi:

e: And Dizzy's roasting her :whatastory:

httn

Hag enthusiast
Ami's beating women. LETS GOOO!
q8TUYb_ZO92s8wS8sbzIBw.png

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter
Ina is telling a story about confusing a family of tourists in Japan. They asked Ina for directions and had a whole conversation in broken Japanese, and at the end they told her "Thank you" in English and Ina immediately replied "No problem!".

Salado

I chose the worst time to stop drinking... :fishmandispair:

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Salado

Negzana

Maybe it's because I literally forgot what she sounded like or Biboo out-moed her but Gura sounds much deeper and older than I remember. Must have reached rock bottom laziness in trying to do her Gura voice.

mismatch

Maybe it's because I literally forgot what she sounded like or Biboo out-moed her but Gura sounds much deeper and older than I remember. Must have reached rock bottom laziness in trying to do her Gura voice.
Gura has been using a more natural voice for ages now, except when she's in "you can be mad at me, i'm cute!" mode, or when doing official voice stuff. As someone who likes Bijou quite a bit but can't stand the obnoxious baby voice she is always doing - I much prefer the more natural speech.

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
uruka's song isnt in english joy

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Uruga's new outfit:

The last outfit stream I saw from Phase was the Pippa one which was an absolute banger that divided a fandom.

I lost my train of thought there

Top Bottom