"Minority group! Keep quiet!"Houshou Marine

Liveposting - LMAOOOOOOO's not included due to ongoing recession

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter
Well, that was pretty fun. Back to the VOD of three girls yapping.

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter
Yeah that rrat came from from a picture of Lando and Conner plus a unidentified black guy right?
I remember a plausible rrat that said guy was his ex-girlfriend's brother; as I recall his college-era ex is black and their relationship didn't end on an acrimonious note.

Salado

Good collab, very fun.

Don't understand how Rie's degeneracy still catches me by surprise every once in a while.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Don't understand how Rie's degeneracy still catches me by surprise every once in a while.
I keep reminding everyone that Rie is at her best as a collab partner but everyone keeps forgetting it.

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter
Yeah that rrat came from from a picture of Lando and Conner plus a unidentified black guy right?
There's also the black guy on 4chan that has the same spear as Vesper, and said that he was him.

Edit: Found it.

Last edited:

Belle Delphine's Armpit

🎨🐿️🔮🧟‍♀🦚🍂📜🔨☔
what is your dream holo/phase collab? I still want to see kiara/panko or pippa/ollie

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers

Amoeba

awawawawawa
what is your dream holo/phase collab? I still want to see kiara/panko or pippa/ollie
I would love to see a Jelly-Miori-Bae collab. Jelly doesn't seem to be very close to them nowadays, but it could realistically happen and would be cute if it did:pippasadl:

Clown Penis

Early Adopter
Pippa, Watame and Tenma.
IRyS and Uruka would also be a real negative IQ quote factory full of saying mundane things in the most yabai way possible.

Kiara and Panko would be the first stream for both where they've hit 100 "bitch" and "fuck" by 7 minutes from after the loading screen ends. Also Panko going on break and a familiar Italian girl in all black is seen on the beaches of a resort in Bali with Kiara, Nerissa, and Reine.

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
IRyS and Uruka would also be a real negative IQ quote factory full of saying mundane things in the most yabai way possible.

Kiara and Panko would be the first stream for both where they've hit 100 "bitch" and "fuck" by 7 minutes from after the loading screen ends. Also Panko going on break and a familiar Italian girl in all black is seen on the beaches of a resort in Bali with Kiara, Nerissa, and Reine.
Kiara and Panko is worth it solely for the Hitler and Mussolini memes.

God's Strongest Dragoon

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

wrp

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Airi and Biboo would make for a hilarious pair. Erina and Bae would be hilarious for the pure zoomer bullshit they'd do. Watson and Pippa for the duo rage and trading fucked up childhood stories would be good. And Uruka and Shiori would be great for the sheer amount of "What in the fuck" those two would generate.

Last edited:

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
Airi and Biboo would make for a hilarious pair.
I was just about to post this pair. Biboo is the only HoloEN I watch, and I feel like Airi would probably be the best fit with her in Phase. Would definitely be fun.

Clown Penis

Early Adopter

Muyu is live (sick).

Michiru is playing Superior Monster Raising RPG. She has a club; going to do what she does (clubbing shit).

Sleepy did a thing. Go embarass her with praise and call her cringe.

Last edited:

UberSoldat

Lumi did you really think playing HROT on Hard was such a good idea?

Checking out after Luna too, I don't think she'll continue this one.

Kalion

:)

Ember is back from the Ember/Dizzy/Shiina ski trip. She's found the Phase PalWorld server's NPCs have already been slaughtered and/or kidnapped.

Top Bottom