"I am youa mazzaa"Pochi

Liveposting - LMAOOOOOOO's not included due to ongoing recession

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter
Pomu and Vivi are so awkward together, i love them.

Bronze

Not a gift sub.

And as usual they have said nothing but hello with the groomer pride flags.
I actually saw them asking a question to one or two vtubers. its been some time so don't remember the detes. They weren't ignored, but got a simple answer iirc so not much dialogue

Do i feel deja vu or does Eimi somehow ends up streaming long hours drawing with her bgm making us lose our iq gradually very often? The music is in my dreams at this point, what's worse is i think I'm enjoying it

God's Strongest Dragoon

I actually saw them asking a question to one or two vtubers. its been some time so don't remember the detes. They weren't ignored, but got a simple answer iirc so not much dialogue

Do i feel deja vu or does Eimi somehow ends up streaming long hours drawing with her bgm making us lose our iq gradually very often? The music is in my dreams at this point, what's worse is i think I'm enjoying it
Her BGM sounds like the BGM to a Wii game. This shit has already burrowed into my mind.

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter

Lee Crabb

Resident Liacon
How could an evil women sing so heavenly. :pippasadl:

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Numberfag here

Runie at 1.4k
Flayon at 780
Coni at 440
Lisa at 170
Elia at 170

WTF happened in Phase land

Lee Crabb

Resident Liacon
Numberfag here

Runie at 1.4k
Flayon at 780
Coni at 440
Lisa at 170
Elia at 170

Lia raid, who had about that much see her confess to being a brocon (which is about as shocking as Tenma being into buff Mexican Spidermen).

Negzana

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter
Elira was not even crying but i'm so fucking sad.
Vegetacry.gif

God's Strongest Dragoon

Elira is not even crying
🐀🐀🐀Elira clique rrat confirmed🐀🐀🐀
EDIT: Runie's southern accent is breaking through hard as she reminisces about getting beaten with a wooden spoon for acting out as a kid

Last edited:

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter
Lol, Pomu talking about when she told everyone in NijiEN about her graduation a month before the announcement and some of them were like "man, i just got here".

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Numberfag here

Runie at 1.4k
Flayon at 780
Coni at 440
Lisa at 170
Elia at 170

Naw, Phase's numbers have been on the incline since late October or so. Everyone seems to have seen a major bump the they are wholesale destroying all of the other small corpos. Even Jelly playing late night Minecraft has been getting 8-900 even before the Pippa raids.

Composted Sapling

Gotta say, Altare and Kobo have some really pleasant harmonies together

soap suds

Pomu said there are only 8 more people in line after Aster. Doesn't seem like Selen is showing up after all... I mean, she's been gone as Doki for a bit as well so I just hope she's holding up well.

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
When Runie was younger, her dad was trying to look something up online through a search engine (she wasn't sure if it was Google, AskJeeves, or what), and as he was typing "How to...", one of the suggested results was "How to kiss." She said he wasn't very Internet savvy, so he thought Runie tried searching for it. Him and the rest of her family proceeded to make fun of her for weeks afterward.
:selenpointandlaugh:

Edit: Not sure if she said it before, but I guess he's not with us anymore. RIP RunieDad.
:yagoocry:

Last edited:

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
When Runie was younger, her dad was trying to look something up online through a search engine (she wasn't sure if it was Google, AskJeeves, or what), and as he was typing "How to...", one of the suggested results was "How to kiss." She said he wasn't very Internet savvy, so he thought Runie tried searching for it. Him and the rest of her family proceeded to make fun of her for weeks afterward.
:selenpointandlaugh:
She's just listing off L after L from her childhood. She should do more spicy food streams.

Bug Eater

Pomu said there are only 8 more people in line after Aster. Doesn't seem like Selen is showing up after all... I mean, she's been gone as Doki for a bit as well so I just hope she's holding up well.
I feel like it would be more her style to show up for the games tomorrow without a POV, Selen sucks at these kinds of things. But Pomu and Selen have always been one of the Niji EN staples for me so it sucks that they couldn't shoot the shit one last time.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Advent collabs are like 70% Fuwamoco and Rock talking some smack, 25% Nerissa being a white girl and 5% Shiori waiting for the right moment to say something either helpful or extremely unhinged

Top Bottom