"The whole point of my streams is that nothing's supposed to go right! Don't tell me how to be better!"Dizzy Dokuro

Liveposting - LMAOOOOOOO's not included due to ongoing recession

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
"White Christmas. That sounds like something Hitler would say" :Vesper-UNHINGED:
I'm glad that even though I switched my oshi, I still get to hear her mention Hitler randomly.

ScarletCorrupt

Awawawawa (derogatory)
"White Christmas. That sounds like something Hitler would say" :Vesper-UNHINGED:
If Pippa didn't exist Hexa would be my kamioshi for sure

frz

You dont vote on 4 and on 7 without being 100% sure. Thats the number 1 rule of a good crewmate. That was a fumble. And no i was never addicted to among us
VT-unrelated but one of the group i followed, played the game for the longest (they picked up among like 1 year before it became meta), never figured out how to use vitals, vote people out on 4 and 7, also consistently fails double kill. Pretty much every strat people comes up with they never give a shit.
They played it for like 3 years consistently on nothing but salt and alcohol. The only meta they developed is targetted revenge killing and voting for memes.
At one point they started doing 20 man among us so they can mix up the 2 lobby every 1 hour because people get too salty at each other.

Belle Delphine's Armpit

🎨🐿️🔮🧟‍♀🦚🍂📜🔨☔
Kiara's last advent calendar video (aka christmas day's) is delayed until afterward, who's responsible for that one

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
The best part of the amongus collab was fauna putting on the gura dlc skin, god's strongest chumbud right there. :BijouBijou: and kronii the luckshitter wins with sheer luck too. :BijouBijou: hope they finally do the project winter collab kronii wanted since over a year. :BijouBijou:

Simp

frz

I have been watching the GBF stream and honestly the whiplash is so fucking real
The voices sound fine for the character, but when you add twinks and cute asian girls doing the deepest voice ever it's so fucking jank. It's like the voicing is on a different planet than the people speaking it. 2D>3D moment.

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
>Hexa is short on her bills by 800 dollars
:fishmandispair:

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter

midori

the green thing
Man I love Hexa's karaoke, she has such an amazing voice :koronehappyl:
My oshi is such a good singer.
1700378976838377.jpg
I appreciate this so much thank you guys :sanasmile:
I'm trying to get the courage to do karaoke more often

also edit: I'll figure out the bills thing hopefully, it's not the end of the month yet!!! This month is always rough due to the holidays + I had the hexathon still going for most of it and everyone is super burnt out on it (including me)

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter

httn

Hag enthusiast

httn

Hag enthusiast
The free to view portion has ended. Yagoo fucked up by putting both of the :holohag:s up first meaning I have no reason to pay for the rest.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
@John Vtuber👁️
Come on man, I've given more than that to IRyS. I am becoming skeptical of your 'love'.

no thank you, I'm not spending that sort of money on a woman I'm not married to

unfortunately missed the karaoke, but I'll be certain to catch the vod

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
VT-unrelated but one of the group i followed, played the game for the longest (they picked up among like 1 year before it became meta), never figured out how to use vitals, vote people out on 4 and 7, also consistently fails double kill. Pretty much every strat people comes up with they never give a shit.
They played it for like 3 years consistently on nothing but salt and alcohol. The only meta they developed is targetted revenge killing and voting for memes.
At one point they started doing 20 man among us so they can mix up the 2 lobby every 1 hour because people get too salty at each other.

I'm still pissed that Sodapoppin got credit for popularizing Among Us and not the Salt Raiders. Kaif and his crew had a video go fairly viral, and Soda played it immediately afterwards. They got completely gyped by not getting any credit for making that game big.

Ensok

Early Adopter
In Texas Hold Em Kanata flopped to like three Straight draws but never got any of them.

frz

I'm still pissed that Sodapoppin got credit for popularizing Among Us and not the Salt Raiders. Kaif and his crew had a video go fairly viral, and Soda played it immediately afterwards. They got completely gyped by not getting any credit for making that game big.
It's kinda sad how far SR falls into irrelevancy, but that's life I guess. :iryswooo:

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
tenma has such gawdy gypsy fake nails. they dont even blend in with her real nails.

nvm its 144p artifacting making them look lumpy

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Rin is singing while her camera is dying

This is great

Rin lore: all of her clothes are size xs

God she really is a little guy

And Her skin is over sensitive that she can't stand velvety stuff on her

Last edited:
Top Bottom