"I used to be kind of pathetic in my past, a 'chūnibyō', I went around school with big-ass tough headphones around my neck and I wasn't even listening to music"Momosuzu Nene

Liveposting - LMAOOOOOOO's not included due to ongoing recession

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Well Sinder and false have the fake banter down for an awards show

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife
Around 12.5k on twitch and 1.5k on youtube for Filian. As meaningless as the awards themselves, there is interest for the event that much is clear.
20k now.

False and Sinder presenting...that's a choice, I guess. Got the voice I suppose.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur
20k now.

False and Sinder presenting...that's a choice, I guess.
Dramafag is hosting? I know Mythic is involved, but fuck that

Anime Fan

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
20k now.

False and Sinder presenting...that's a choice, I guess.
I know False is hated here, but I think he's a fine choice for a male presenter.
Edit:
On a technical level. I don't like him either.

Lee Crabb

Resident Liacon
Oh God, it got worse.

Bronze

20k now.

False and Sinder presenting...that's a choice, I guess. Got the voice I suppose.
he definitely looks the part, and the way he presents his own content is fit for a presenter. Not a horrible choice imo if you are going for that type of presenter and not a comedian

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife
I woud have been happy with filian shitposting.
Can't wait for Filian to compulsively make some off-colour joke and tank the whole thing.
I know False is hated here, but I think he's a fine choice for a male presenter.
I don't think he's bad, really, but I'm surprised to see him in the position. It's just the preshow like others said though.

Gravedigger

Most of the time, my own...
Early Adopter
So the start was set at the full hour, but of course we have 20 minutes of "starting soon" screen, and now we get a "pre-show" that will go on for who knows how long... the fuck?

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter
IDK man. This feels generic AF.

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

The Rratarded Alt

There's a near infinite plethora of actually talented male VTubers that would have been a better choice. Also, fuck the whole 15 minutes wait into preshow shit. Just get it over with.

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife
It's an award show. I'm not sure what you were expecting.
It's also the first, which are always relatively scuffed, and it's an amateur production put together by the twitch indie scene. It might have some weird bits but I'd consider it more relevant of an award to get than any other we've seen so far.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Man we really are the grinch version of vtubers huh :ironmousekek:

Compressed jpg

wtf is happening
It's also the first, which are always relatively scuffed, and it's an amateur production put together by the twitch indie scene. It might have some weird bits but I'd consider it more relevant of an award to get than any other we've seen so far.
2nd

Gravedigger

Most of the time, my own...
Early Adopter
Also, fuck the whole 15 minutes wait into preshow shit. Just get it over with.
Quite the most eye opening but obvious thing when you think about it was FUWAMOCO who do their 5 minute intro 5 minutes BEFORE schedule and then start on time.

Bronze

Tbh the unnecessary waiting and pre-show makes this an authentic award show experience in my book :smugpipi:

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter

The Rratarded Alt

Top Bottom